Reppin
HELL

40010208971_356a5eed8e_o.gif

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Emotional bytch made “alpha” dudes showing their true colors

Dude sounding like a whole estrogenic female

I know wayyyyyy too many "alpha" brehs who get the women, pump their chest and fight nikkas, no fear in their body. But emotional as hell.

I remember one of my day 1 bros had to stop stepping out with me cuz he'd try to fight everybody for perceived disrespect. "Oh he bumped into me... he stepped on my shoe... I approached dudes chick and he had a problem..."

I be sitting there like man, can you just enjoy life and have a good time or is your self esteem so low you gotta prove shyt everywhere u go on some young boy shyt.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I know wayyyyyy too many "alpha" brehs who get the women, pump their chest and fight nikkas, no fear in their body. But emotional as hell.

I remember one of my day 1 bros had to stop stepping out with me cuz he'd try to fight everybody for perceived disrespect. "Oh he bumped into me... he stepped on my shoe... I approached dudes chick and he had a problem..."

I be sitting there like man, can you just enjoy life and have a good time or is your self esteem so low you gotta prove shyt everywhere u go on some young boy shyt.
Oxymoronic, no matter how much you polish shyt. It’s still shyt at the end of the day. It’s all driven by fear, still scared little boys.

A dude with low self esteem and overcompensation is a dangerous man.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps

200110095857-killer-inside-aaron-hernandez-full-169.jpg

fukking bytches and fighting isn't really "alpha" at all
being in control of your self and environment > *

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
200110095857-killer-inside-aaron-hernandez-full-169.jpg

fukking bytches and fighting isn't really "alpha" at all
being in control of your self and environment > *
I'd actually argue it's the opposite. Being okay with being in an environment that's out of control and still being able to handle yourself.

Its not the pulling women that he thinks makes him "alpha" its his fearlessness. People respect him on the account he doesn't have normal hang ups. Most people fear rejection, failure, and the unknown. He thrives on it. The type of dude who says he's going to rap and then puts an album together in 2 weeks for release. Doesn't care what you have to say about it, it's that OD confidence. But he's also insecure because he has a need for control and to be the top dawg.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Emotional bytch made “alpha” dudes showing their true colors

Dude sounding like a whole estrogenic female

Had to cut it off. Haven't checked for dude in a minute. Something seems off how he's moving. Not confident. Cringey. Sad to see breh that way. Guess it's the year or KS. :wow:

Already knew it, not even 3 posts in:russ:

Coli dudes stay trying to roast AMS, but he gets p*ssy. That's all that needs to be said. :manny:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
his sweater looks nice.

he must be making bank i cant see a dude like that on some clown shyt.

don't sleep on waiters they eat big time off desperadoes and widows. in fact if your girl is a waitress, you are sharing her on a constant level lol.
He made a grip off of these gameless nikkas

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Oxymoronic, no matter how much you polish shyt. It’s still shyt at the end of the day. It’s all driven by fear, still scared little boys.

A dude with low self esteem and overcompensation is a dangerous man.
Exactly. it's a weird spectrum. They aren't opposites like people think. If anything it's more of textbook narcissism. Having great qualities, but also having an empty shell once ppl peel back the layers of the onion and realize that person is nothing without having their greatness worshipped.

Ended up falling out permanently once he bet I couldn't pull his gf's cousin. I did, smashed a few times. She talked and told everybody. Then at a house party trying to embarrass me starting talking shyt about how I ate his girls cousin coochie. Tried to play me like real nikkas never eat p*ssy.

So I fought him and we don't really catch up anymore