Alpha Male Strategies gets disrespected by waiter in front of his girl

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
By nikkas who don't even get women. Should've stayed on YouTube

he's smart more in that life coach lane than just a dating coach...it pays more and yt has gotten to strict ..probably killing it on patreon, payed counseling and book sales....

AJD

Superstar
Daps
Man this shyt wasn't even all that serious. That nikka look like he was a lil tipsy and didn't give a fukk bout nothin cause he know he finna tear that azz up later anyway.:russ:

Also, he not wrong bout the little slick shyt some men do when you with another chick or when a baddie showing you glarin interest. Yh you could press the nikka on some juvenile shyt OR just laugh at the goofy knowing you already got the broad and my man finna be opening up xvids that night.:yeshrug::mjlol:

Last edited:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Sensitive ass bama dude. Where TF do y'all find shyt like this? And who the hell is going out campaigning for 3somes with random hoes during a pandemmy?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man this shyt wasn't even all that serious. That nikka look like he was a lil tipsy and didn't give a fukk bout nothin cause he know he finna tear that azz up later anyway.:russ:

Also, he not wrong bout the little slick shyt some men do when you with another chick or when a baddie showing you glarin interest. Yh you could press the nikka on some juvenile shyt OR just laugh at the goofy knowing you already got the broad and my man finna be opening up xvids that night.:yeshrug::mjlol:

So I just watched the video. I thought the waitress tried to flame him or something. Dudes really think he mad over getting less wine:mjlol: Breh just talking shyt is all

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
If a dude is unable to get laid and is watching AMS videos to try to get laid, they can't be helped honestly.

AMS is just hustling incels.

There's no "dating coach" or "pickup artist" that can help an incel. They either get fed up and start improving themselves, or they gotta pay for it

It's all a hustle breh

Incels need therapy