Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Kevin Samuels came through and sashayed the buildings :dame:

KS.jpg

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
I've never listened to this guy like that, I keep an eye on all things mansophere.
But to me he was merely regurgitating a lot of "Red Pill" things from the 2008-2012 era to a younger audience.

Which is cool.

But that video of him "in field" freezing up when a group of "snow bunnies" walked by said it all.
Also the shyt he was wearing, green shirt, daddy jeans and whipping a G Wagon... Very tricking vibes.

A lot of these newer YouTube guys are just not THAT dude for real.

Then I saw the cringiest shytt ever, that StephIsCold midget in Miami with some other fitness brehs.

Cats be having no game, no charisma, zero presence, completely lack of social IQ and giving Game advice.

That seems so crazy to me :francis:

I like that they're making money though, but boy, at least Tariq Nasheed back in 2006 days was actually getting hoes for real and has charisma that he's Pimp'd out into other avenues.

The mansophere has so many variations accoss the spectrum.
You have the Pick Up Artists, the white racist MGTOW guys who've given up on white women :mjlol:, the SYSBM black crowd, the Red Pillers, you also have communities that claim Red Pill and Married :russ:... It's a fascinating world.
Oh and I gorgot the Anti Black Woman side of the red pill (I agree with them, but they seem to have an almost exclusively anti black woman sentiment, instead of admitting that it's female nature and ALL women do it, but I belive some of those cats are paid agents :yeshrug:
)

Also so many of the brehs are just average looking(:dame:) , average height, some are even old or fat brehs who've never been #HandsomeGang in their life and got the nerve to complain about modern women :mjlol:

At least get in shape first:flabbynsick:
... Then shyt on these hoes with real life experience.

Instead of projecting your frustration at having low SMV.

AMS looks the part, but he diefinately has no Game in person based on these cringe infield videos of his.

But I digress

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I've never listened to this guy like that, I keep an eye on all things mansophere.
But to me he was merely regurgitating a lot of "Red Pill" things from the 2008-2012 era to a younger audience.

Which is cool.

But that video of him "in field" freezing up when a group of "snow bunnies" walked by said it all.
Also the shyt he was wearing, green shirt, daddy jeans and whipping a G Wagon... Very tricking vibes.

A lot of these newer YouTube guys are just not THAT dude for real.

Then I saw the cringiest shytt ever, that StephIsCold midget in Miami with some other fitness brehs.

Cats be having no game, no charisma, zero presence, completely lack of social IQ and giving Game advice.

That seems so crazy to me :francis:

I like that they're making money though, but boy, at least Tariq Nasheed back in 2006 days was actually getting hoes for real and has charisma that he's Pimp'd out into other avenues.

The mansophere has so many variations accoss the spectrum.
You have the Pick Up Artists, the white racist MGTOW guys who've given up on white women :mjlol:, the SYSBM black crowd, the Red Pillers, you also have communities that claim Red Pill and Married :russ:... It's a fascinating world.
Oh and I gorgot the Anti Black Woman side of the red pill (I agree with them, but they seem to have an almost exclusively anti black woman sentiment, instead of admitting that it's female nature and ALL women do it, but I belive some of those cats are paid agents :yeshrug:
)

Also so many of the brehs are just average looking(:dame:) , average height, some are even old or fat brehs who've never been #HandsomeGang in their life and got the nerve to complain about modern women :mjlol:

At least get in shape first:flabbynsick:
... Then shyt on these hoes with real life experience.

Instead of projecting your frustration at having low SMV.

AMS looks the part, but he diefinately has no Game in person based on these cringe infield videos of his.

But I digress

the whole red pill community now sounding like maga/fox news types

them fresh fit c00ns now doing shows with tim pool and just taking shots at african americans

stephiscold/ams/donvon sharp all these dudes are real life cornballs, lames...

Cape Town JHB

All Star
Daps
the whole red pill community now sounding like maga/fox news types

them fresh fit c00ns now doing shows with tim pool and just taking shots at african americans

stephiscold/ams/donvon sharp all these dudes are real life cornballs, lames...
Who's the other young cat that used to do Calisthenics, very good looking, great fitness, he's starting to adopt red pill/manosphere talking points too.

Also is it me is Tim Pool the most obvious case of a lifelong long white nerd who has every type of envy there is towards jocks, especially black jocks..
height envy, penis envy, looks, charisma.

Like so many of these guys I just look at them and just shake my head.
You know who gets girls or used to, just from how they look and carry themselves.

Do you remember that high pitched voice "Sandman" Canadian cracker who used to do all those MGTOW videos around 2014 onwards.... I remember listening to an interview of him and he was talking that African American IQ / over population /western civilization shyt :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Like I reckon 99% of white socalled "red pill" guys are just a bunch of white racist simps who are frustrated that white women can get dikk'd down by black men in their prime years.
It's always the underlying factor in their "frustrations".

Black manosphere complain soooooo much about these imaginary "Pookie and Ray Ray"..
Again nerds don't wanna accept that women will always base their reproduction choice on how a man looks, everything else comes 2nd.

If you're not handsome, get in the gym and get in shape.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's the other young cat that used to do Calisthenics, very good looking, great fitness, he's starting to adopt red pill/manosphere talking points too.

Also is it me is Tim Pool the most obvious case of a lifelong long white nerd who has every type of envy there is towards jocks, especially black jocks..
height envy, penis envy, looks, charisma.

Like so many of these guys I just look at them and just shake my head.
You know who gets girls or used to, just from how they look and carry themselves.

Do you remember that high pitched voice "Sandman" Canadian cracker who used to do all those MGTOW videos around 2014 onwards.... I remember listening to an interview of him and he was talking that African American IQ / over population /western civilization shyt :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

Like I reckon 99% of white socalled "red pill" guys are just a bunch of white racist simps who are frustrated that white women can get dikk'd down by black men in their prime years.
It's always the underlying factor in their "frustrations".

Black manosphere complain soooooo much about these imaginary "Pookie and Ray Ray"..
Again nerds don't wanna accept that women will always base their reproduction choice on how a man looks, everything else comes 2nd.

If you're not handsome, get in the gym and get in shape.

You get it

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I think he’s made so much money he feels he doesn’t need to really do anything new.

For some reason he doesn’t want to do vlogs and I can’t understand why, unless it’s because he really doesn’t need to.

Plus he most likely still gets decent bread because he gets the most views outta the red pill community.

I won’t count KS and Fresh and Fit because their format is extremely different.