Alpha Male Strategies Thread

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Thats not true. AMS used to always shout dude out in his videos.

ARC started hating like a hoe when he saw much money AMS was getting off of his youtube views when the only time his videos would crack 10k was when he dissed AMS in the title.
Nah you’re messing up the timeline. Ams started his channel hating on Rom Wills and ARC calling them old has beens.

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
His latest video about going back to an ex. Around 18 minutes in
Valid question.

If you in a relationship, why wouldn’t you want to spend on ya girl? Not saying ball out, but brehs do generally try to carry over tactics they used when they were single into relationships
I’m just laughing about the progression from “fukking these hoes to sleep” and “don’t give ‘em validation” to this

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Man, I can swear he was previously advocating for all this shyt he’s speaking against in this video :dead:

Nicca has contradicted the hell out of himself since starting :russ:

But its all just comedy at this point. I haven’t really followed him in a couple years but the mofo is still comedy :russ:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
Coli brehs lost daddy :blessed: He had us on lock down some years ago
:dame:

Kevin Samuel came in and brehs kicked AMS out

:mjcry:

Kevin Samuels had the fastest rise I've ever seen on thecoli :russ: :mjcry:

Lol who is this dude?

Is he about to join The Coli's Mount Rushmore with Tariq Nasheed and Alphamale Strategies? :lupe:

I made this post 3 days after his thread was created. He didn't just join them on Mount Colimore, he booted AMS off :mjlol:

RIP to him. :mjcry:

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Nicca has contradicted the hell out of himself since starting :russ:

But its all just comedy at this point. I haven’t really followed him in a couple years but the mofo is still comedy :russ:

Man. This nikka said, “women don’t love toxic men” , “be consistent with these women” , “we are trying to build loving relationships with women”

I was watching this whole video like

atl.gif