Alpha Male Strategies Thread

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Breh is charismatic and hilarious as fukk. I download his stuff and listen on the way to the gym :russ:

But I’d have to question the intelligence of anybody who actually listens and applies most of the shyt he says

He’s contradicting A LOT of the shyt he started with

Think about all those lost souls who hung on to every word he said like gospel. Where do they go from here? :lupe:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Breh is charismatic and hilarious as fukk. I download his stuff and listen on the way to the gym :russ:

But I’d have to question the intelligence of anybody who actually listens and applies most of the shyt he says

Lots of these dudes are entertaining as hell but thinking about young brehs treating this as a gameplan? :whoa:

These guys are like watching an episode of 2 1/2 men, it needs the “for entertainment purposes only” disclaimer up front

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus

Lots of these dudes are entertaining as hell but thinking about young brehs treating this as a gameplan? :whoa:

These guys are like watching an episode of 2 1/2 men, it needs the “for entertainment purposes only” disclaimer up front

These people who look for this stuff are conscious of it. The problem is, it goes from how to get women into a much more nefarious and anti-black end point, but see the problem isn’t with the brehs like AMS or Kevin Samules, but with the viewers themselves. It’s why all the fukkery got latched onto Kevin, not inherently because of the content but what content hos audience was more receptive to

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s because of AMS though. He basically wanted to be the opposite of what ARC preached.
Thats not true. AMS used to always shout dude out in his videos.

ARC started hating like a hoe when he saw much money AMS was getting off of his youtube views when the only time his videos would crack 10k was when he dissed AMS in the title.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Now he’s questioning why men don’t spend on their women in a relationship :mjlol:
Valid question.

If you in a relationship, why wouldn’t you want to spend on ya girl? Not saying ball out, but brehs do generally try to carry over tactics they used when they were single into relationships