"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Damn. Luke Cage back in June already? I still gotta finish Jessica Jones season 2.

And where the hell is Daredevil season 3??? I need that!
They're filming DD s3 currently probably next spring. Luke Cage in June and probably Iron fist in the fall:hhh:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

they only had 2 albums and a ep... should be easy to figure out 13 titles..

give me my daps if I right.. LOL .. in no particular order

1. return of the Mecca
  2. All Souled Out
  3. Mecca and the Soul Brother - Misty's bionic arm debut and them as a team
  4. for pete's sake
  5. act like you know - bushmaster debut or the scene he flips luke
  6. cant front on me
  7. straighten it out
  8. I get physical - training with iron fist
  9. sun wont come out - they burn up harlem
  10. Escape
  11. It's on you

edit: my episode theories in red (5/7/18)

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps

Guess it was too difficult to duplicate the workout regiment he had in s1:leon: Hold up all they've shown in netflix is that hes strong and has unbreakable skin is he suppose to be agile now? Cuz colter has always looked extra awkward just throwing a punch..

Ps lol at the6 cameo tho if only they knew

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
We gotta atleast wait till IronFist season 2 breh:troll:

Martha
tumblr_m2optbe14p1ru2j8yo1_500.gif

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Dont if its netflix fatigue or the fact these netflix/marvel shows are always going to be what they are or :mjpls: or a combination of all three but the first 2 trailers for this didnt even go viral. Will be suprised if no one talks about this either

Last edited:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Dont if its netflix fatigue or the fact these netflix/marvel shows are always going to be what they are or :mjpls: or a combination of all three but the first 2 trailers for this didnt even go viral. Will be suprised if no on talks about this eithet
they just need a bigger budget. I need to see a better display of powers. That lost in space netfilx blows these out of the water visually so i know they can afford to do it.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
they just need a bigger budget. I need to see a better display of powers. That lost in space netfilx blows these out of the water visually so i know they can afford to do it.
I dont get how with each additional season they dont try to outdo the previous with a bigger budget and visual look. Everything is just the same, seems like laziness/complacency...I think they are so cheap to make netflix has no problem greenlighting a new season. If they ever flirted with a budget like lost in space or altered carbon they would be judged differently.

As popular as i read these are you dont really see any on most binged list anymore. Last one I saw was DD s2. So its DD and the rest now