"Always Forward" - Official Marvel's "Luke Cage" Season 2 Thread

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I'm only on episode 7, but the "problem" with Mariah's character and the way she's acting as opposed to the excellent ass character she was the 2nd half of season one....

1. She's in WAY over her head. She can be ruthless but she not built for that shyt. Plus she's trying to balance her political life with that gangsta shyt

2. She's drunk 90% of the time cause of point 1.

3. She got an ultra competent/confident younger dude sniffing her cooch. Everybody on the show looking at it the way y'all looking at it (:gucci:).

so yeah. She's unravelling. Her character's fine. :yeshrug:

Shades, though? Iono what to say, yo :francis: (no, I don't care him and commanche was down for that prostate action).

Though I'm hoping Wilson Fisk recruit this dude and make him 2nd in command or some shyt.
Youll get it by episode nine

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yea Mariah character was off to me, they had that chick acting like a younger girl all that forced sexual tension she was doing didn’t feel right. It was like watching my mom trying to be sexy again. She didn’t give off the milf vibes they wanted from that character, it was uncomfortable.

Also I think Mariah left Luke the club to piss her daughter off in hopes she has some resentment towards him and possibly take over the real family business in order to get that club back. I can’t believe he was dumb enough to take it.
Very well put. Good season though

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
so I'm the only person that thought Mariah was sexy as hell???? :dahell:

this season got me looking at Alfre Woodard like :shaq::mjlit: I know it's just a show, but do you really like younger men, ma?

chic came off sexy as hell. She was throwing that gilf p*ssy at everybody

if she threw it at me, I can't lie. I'd smash and tell my boys about it :wow:

but I like older women already tho :yeshrug:
Yes:francis:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Man I hope Daredevil season 3 is piff. These Marvel Netfilix shows had a spark when they started but now they're just garbage :dry:

giphy.gif

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
When Shades and Comanche where in the barbershop sitting down and talking you can tell they were sexually intimate in prison. They didn’t say it explicitly but you can tell they had sex with each other.

shades-comanche-luke-cage-season-2.jpg

Can’t find the video but this was the moment.
Huh???? I missed that