Alycia Baumgardner Replies To Adrien Broner Hoe Claims..

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
giphy.gif

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Listen, we all judge and get judged, it human nature

But crying bout what a woman/women you aren’t dealing with is doing is hoe behavior…AND she slept with them cats? So?! What that do for you?

Dude a loser and this comes off as real hoeish, especially since you know her, he seems hurt like he didn’t or couldn’t run threw her

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women wanted to emasculate the black man.

And black men humbly accepted and refused accountability/leadership so I guess here we are.

Please allow us as men the freedom to "do our big one" in 2024. Yall want the freedom to do what men do with something as sacred as your womb. Give us our freedom to be catty and speak down on bad bytches:respect:

Yall want equality, allow men to act like bytches without judgement. Righteous black men and women understand duality and gender roles and wont be participating.

Last edited:

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Women wanted to emasculate the black man.

And black men humbly accepted and refused accountability/leadership so I guess here we are.

Please allow us as men the freedom to "do our big one" in 2024. Yall want the freedom to do what men do with something as sacred as your womb. Give us our freedom to be catty and speak down on bad bytches:respect:

Yall want equality, allow men to act like bytches without judgement. Righteous black men and women understand duality and gender roles and wont be participating.
It’s funny cause in a weird way I kinda see the point you trying to make with that to an extent

Even though how is black men supposed to take leadership? Like why do you say they refused accountability and leadership and how did women emasculate black men?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
It’s funny cause in a weird way I kinda see the point you trying to make with that to an extent

Even though how is black men supposed to take leadership? Like why do you say they refused accountability and leadership and how did women emasculate black men?
AB's statement was a response to said emasculation