Alycia Baumgardner Replies To Adrien Broner Hoe Claims..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s funny cause in a weird way I kinda see the point you trying to make with that to an extent

Even though how is black men supposed to take leadership? Like why do you say they refused accountability and leadership and how did women emasculate black men?

Well white women emasculated the European first with feminism. And because we live here it was a trickle down effect. Being raised by single mothers,having to first view the world from a womans perspective will stick with some men. While others will grow out of it through experience over time. Media pandering to women due to spending power. Programming men to think life is about making women happy(happy wife happy life). Normalizing the idea that women can and should do whatever men do like work 9-5's. Programming men to think they are wrong with phrases like "toxic masculinity",narcissist. And all the other codewords masculinized women throw around.

You take it back by having standards. Stop entertaining women with these view points romantically or even through social media even. What if we chose and gave our attention to the submissive women,and proverbs 31 angels? Do you think women would continue to be hellhounds? Or would they fall in line and correct themselves for attention? How would you take back control over a child? By not letting them control you and ignoring their crying/tantrums. Unless its to tell then to shut that up.

Plus I just see men out in public. Letting their women handle all the business,ask all the questions,letting her pay for shyt. Your supposed to speak on your womans behalf in public. She dont ask people for stuff. She tells you and you relay the message. Pay attention next time your out. You will see women doing all the talking,handling the business. Usually with the man trailing behind with his hands in his pockets. Looking like a backup singer or her child in the back:scust:

Its simple things men can do to take leadership overnight.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well white women emasculated the European first with feminism. And because we live here it was a trickle down effect. Being raised by single mothers,having to first view the world from a womans perspective will stick with some men. While others will grow out of it through experience over time. Media pandering to women due to spending power. Programming men to think life is about making women happy(happy wife happy life). Normalizing the idea that women can and should do whatever men do like work 9-5's. Programming men to think they are wrong with phrases like "toxic masculinity",narcissist. And all the other codewords masculinized women throw around.

You take it back by having standards. Stop entertaining women with these view points romantically or even through social media even. What if we chose and gave our attention to the submissive women,and proverbs 31 angels? Do you think women would continue to be hellhounds? Or would they fall in line and correct themselves for attention? How would you take back control over a child? By not letting them control you and ignoring their crying/tantrums. Unless its to tell then to shut that up.

Plus I just see men out in public. Letting their women handle all the business,ask all the questions,letting her pay for shyt. Your supposed to speak on your womans behalf in public. She dont ask people for stuff. She tells you and you relay the message. Pay attention next time your out. You will see women doing all the talking,handling the business. Usually with the man trailing behind with his hands in his pockets. Looking like a backup singer or her child in the back:scust:

Its simple things men can do to take leadership overnight.
Well in terms of black people, isn’t that kinda a plantation phenomenon

But I guess you can change it if you can figure out how to undo centuries worth of programming not only for men but women also

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
If I was her I wouldn't even worry. No one with sense takes AB seriously, and he will be broke within a year after retirement.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well in terms of black people, isn’t that kinda a plantation phenomenon

But I guess you can change it if you can figure out how to undo centuries worth of programming not only for men but women also

Cant say for certain but I dont think so. Men were still respected and at the forefront and in leadership publically as well as the home post slavery.

Women will be easy imo,its men who are the problem. If you ignore women who cant act accordingly instead of putting podcast mics in their face. Or supporting nothing but hellhounds on social media. Women would quickly switch up and do what they had to to regain mens attention. Men have to change first imo,and zi think the incel movement is waking up the younger generation. Problem is the people teaching them what masculinity is. And the fact that it mostly revolves around entitlement,getting women and p*ssy. Rather than restoring nature,balance and society in substantial ways. But we also had poor leadership teaching us what masculinity was with hiphop:respect:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
They love hoes but their ego can't stand what that means....... too many questions and insecurities....... like damn she fukking all these dudes...... the subconscious talking to them..... they dikks probably bigger than yours......... how she can just fukk all these dudes after I gave her my best pounding......... she didn't even take a couple minutes to pretend she needed to recover......... they can't control anything about the hoe so it's a struggle with their feelings........
:dead::heh::heh::dead:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just don’t get it maybe it’s not for me to get. I literally don’t care how many dudes a chic done fukked before, I don’t ask, don’t question, don’t think about it. If she easy to be around (no stds)fukks me good, we have some good laughs I’m straight. These fools come off more sensitive and butt hurt then the women they think they shyttin on.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
new teeth got some ammo on her now ...lol

giphy.gif

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh and if she involved herself in some shyt that has nothing to do with her. Then well she asking for whatever clip to be unloaded on her.