Am I he only one that thinks New york didn't do **** for rap and is overrated?

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
u know more? based off what?
cuban2.gif

based off this fukkin thread nikka :what:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
I can understand you having a preference for music from other coasts, but this was just corny and stupid. You actually disrespected the south, because you shtted on a lot of important and powerful music (music that inspired the nikkas you stan for) that was instrumental in the development of the music you currently enjoy. You made an a$$ out of urself. Hip hop pass revoked.
Pop music> hip hop, so fukk a pass

I just think NY gets held up high for no reason. Most South rappers looked up to Jay and I named him as that nikka. so once again, other than Jay NY didn't do shyt :smugfavre:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
the funniest part about this thread is the OP's name.....where the fukk you think "Wavey" came from nikka???.............talking bout NY aint done shyt but you on their slang though.....stupid ass kids.....:heh:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
the funniest part about this thread is the OP's name.....where the fukk you think "Wavey" came from nikka???.............talking bout NY aint done shyt but you on their slang though.....stupid ass kids.....:heh:

NY didn't do shyt and wavey is old Ny didn't start this

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
i knew u old ass nikkas would hate on the thread smh, yall part of the problem. Old nikkas glorify everything NY did

funny im probably younger than you and i barely listen to NY music

you dumb nikkas is truely the problem with hip hop ole "my opinion counts too'' ass bytches

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Like I know they "supposedly" started hip hop, but i don't see what else they did for it. Sure they blessed us wit Hova but that's it. I feel like rap didn't get hot til it came down south, we really made this shyt bump. Most NY rappers and producers are so overrated to me, and the ones that do actually do something steals something from the south, rather it be flow, style etc.

Overrated NY rappers: Nas, Mobb Deep, Sheek, Vado,Joey badass, Juelz Santana and all those other old bum ass nikkas

The producers are just the same, with old boom bap beats that nikkas never felt.

The South :smugfavre: :smugfavre: :smugfavre: :smugfavre:
Says the dude whose SN contains a slang term created by an NY artist

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
funny im probably younger than you and i barely listen to NY music

you dumb nikkas is truely the problem with hip hop ole "my opinion counts too'' ass bytches
Hip Hop had problems way before i came along, Hip Hop is just eh these days other than souf shyt.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
This bytch want to join the neg train, let's book a ticket for him.