Am I the only one that Margot Robbie looks like Jaime Pressly?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks too much like Jaime Pressly and yet you guys went crazy over like like she's a next "White Female Superstar". The only reason you went crazy over her because of The Wolf of Wall Street that she naked in it.

MargotRobbie_71stGGA_Vettri-Net-32.jpg

Everytime I see her, she reminds me of Jaime Pressly.

MV5BMTg3NzAyMTkxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDEyMjQ4Mg@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn nikkas don't fukk with Jamie Pressley? I've always thought that bytch was dope:yeshrug:

She was humping on black chairs in ringmaster too:banderas:

Yeah, she had a sex with Michael Jai White and yet that bytch looks like Jaime Pressley and the dudes from the coli :salute: to Will Smith like he won, I mean......:comeon:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Damn nikkas don't fukk with Jamie Pressley? I've always thought that bytch was dope:yeshrug:

She was humping on black chairs in ringmaster too:banderas:
Yeah, she had a sex with Michael Jai White and yet that bytch looks like Jaime Pressley and the dudes from the coli :salute: to Will Smith like he won, I mean......:comeon:

:lupe: Which movie did that happen in?

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
she look like the finest version of Jaime Pressley.

Jaime could get that work too tho. she look like she down for some wild shyt:ehh:

She was a former gymnast...:shaq:

OP why we acting as if looking like Jaime is a bad thing. She been a top 5 all-time white girl for me. Remember her in Torque???

004TRQ_Jaime_Pressly_006.jpg

Last edited:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
i thought she looked like the chick from community.. but yeah, she REALLY looks like jaime pressley.

i don't get the hype.. but i didn't get the jennifer lawrence hype either :yeshrug: