Am I the only one that Margot Robbie looks like Jaime Pressly?

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
She looks like Jamie Pressley 2.0. That bytch if she had some plastic surgery and shyt done that actually improved her looks. I definitely see it, OP, but Robbie is definitely still stunning IMO.

Literally the sexist female in the game right now and I really truly don't list over blondes like that

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
She looks like Jamie Pressley 2.0. That bytch if she had some plastic surgery and shyt done that actually improved her looks. I definitely see it, OP, but Robbie is definitely still stunning IMO.

Literally the sexist female in the game right now and I really truly don't list over blondes like that
Maybe, maybe, the baddest blonde but she ain't the top bytch in the game. Nope.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She was a former gymnast...:shaq:

OP why acting as if looking like Jaime is a bad thing. She been a top 5 all-time white girl for me. Remember her in Torque???

004TRQ_Jaime_Pressly_006.jpg

I didn't say nothing bad about Jaime. Jaime is hot too.

What I'm saying is that people acting like Margot is the new hottest white chick they've ever seen but yet she looks like Jaime like she doesn't exist?.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I didn't say nothing bad about Jaime. Jaime is hot too.

What I'm saying is that people acting like Margot is the new hottest white chick they've ever seen but yet she looks like Jaime like she doesn't exist?.

Everything she's been in is higher profile than Jamie has ever been in.

Kinda like how Katie Perry, Emily Blunt, and Zoe Deschanel all look alike.

Last edited: