Am I the only one that Margot Robbie looks like Jaime Pressly?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
20140120002208-jaime-pressly-margot-robbie.jpg

Hollywood outchea cloning blonde bytches for movie roles and most people don't know it

wunXtb7.jpg
Uh yeah, 'ol Margot won't age well. If u like white women she's probably a dime. I mean she looked good in Wolf, but yeah she overrated like a mugg.

bdkane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
College Park by way of East Bmore
Poison Ivy Jamie>>than Margot. Much better body and more sex appeal. Bear in mind Jamie is at least a dozen years older. When you brehs turn 35 compare yourself to how you looked at 22. It's a reason it's called "looking older". Margot don't have enough ass for me. Sure good cam angles give an illusion but really naw. They also have similar voices. But my becky interest is so in the past, I can't fukk wit either.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps

If I walked in a room and they were both standing there, I think I'd pick current day Jaime Pressly just off the nostalgia and novelty factor.

Margot's attractive, but there's nothing that makes her different. She's just blonde and white. I'm not one of those "I see badder chicks every day" guys, but I mean, pick a busy city anywhere in the world, and you'll find a Margot Robbie coming out of a Topshop every 45 minutes or less.

:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The have the same face and even body type, but no one really hyped Jamie up as this classic beauty, or sex symbol.

The Margot chick looks better than her... They look like sisters, but Margot is prettier.... :yeshrug:

Edit: Nevermind.... She's like 13 years younger...... So yeah. Youth>> the majority of the time...

Prime Pressley does look sexier though