Am I The Only One Who Can't Wait For Day's Gone?

Daps
Three months into 2019 and I'm not feeling anything that's been released, thus far. Resident Evil 2 is is a prettier throwback to a survival horror gameplay that has since been eclipsed by better entries to the genre. While a graphical showcase, DMC5 isn't the type of game I have any interest playing, much less spending money on. Ever since Far Cry 3, the series hasn't evolved, every installment after it being a retread with nicer visuals. Days Gone, despite its familiar narrative tropes, looks to be a game driven by a robust foundation of multiple systems supporting a novel addition to the open world genre. It's a zombie game, but it's more, compelling you to remain attentive to a motorcycle that becomes almost an appendage rather than just a tool in the world. The mission structure and how it's framed around "stories" that trace the main narrative rather than forcing you to follow them separately is also a unique twist that I appreciate.

A little over a month left. I might trade in my PS4 for a PRO when it launches. :banderas:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Three months into 2019 and I'm not feeling anything that's been released, thus far. Resident Evil 2 is is a prettier throwback to a survival horror gameplay that has since been eclipsed by better entries to the genre. While a graphical showcase, DMC5 isn't the type of game I have any interest playing, much less spending money on. Ever since Far Cry 3, the series hasn't evolved, every installment after it being a retread with nicer visuals. Days Gone, despite its familiar narrative tropes, looks to be a game driven by a robust foundation of multiple systems supporting a novel addition to the open world genre. It's a zombie game, but it's more, compelling you to remain attentive to a motorcycle that becomes almost an appendage rather than just a tool in the world. The mission structure and how it's framed around "stories" that trace the main narrative rather than forcing you to follow them separately is also a unique twist that I appreciate.

A little over a month left. I might trade in my PS4 for a PRO when it launches. :banderas:

Where did you get the mission structure is framed around stories from?