Am I The Only One Who Can't Wait For Day's Gone?

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
I can’t wait because I’m basically getting it for free :blessed: when Target was doing it’s buy 2 get one free sale last month they included preorders on games as well :mjlit:.... I was already looking forward to it anyway but free makes it that much better :wow:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Looking forward to it. The last game that got burn from me on the 4 was Spider-Man. Pretty much wasted my money on RDR and played COD for a week because it was a gift. Been on the Switch way more lately. Made a pact with myself that I won’t buy this unless I’m done with my cert though. :shaq:

Last edited:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
i dont think it'll be better than Resident Evil 2you guys tripping lol

ive been waiting since 2016 for this game but im getting Mafia lll vibes from this game, it has potential to be like that game, overhyped repetitiv gameplay and mission structure with good visuals.

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Three months into 2019 and I'm not feeling anything that's been released, thus far. Resident Evil 2 is is a prettier throwback to a survival horror gameplay that has since been eclipsed by better entries to the genre. While a graphical showcase, DMC5 isn't the type of game I have any interest playing, much less spending money on. Ever since Far Cry 3, the series hasn't evolved, every installment after it being a retread with nicer visuals. Days Gone, despite its familiar narrative tropes, looks to be a game driven by a robust foundation of multiple systems supporting a novel addition to the open world genre. It's a zombie game, but it's more, compelling you to remain attentive to a motorcycle that becomes almost an appendage rather than just a tool in the world. The mission structure and how it's framed around "stories" that trace the main narrative rather than forcing you to follow them separately is also a unique twist that I appreciate.

A little over a month left. I might trade in my PS4 for a PRO when it launches. :banderas:

How is RE2 a “prettier throwback” and what games in the genre have eclipsed it, especially considering that RE2 doesn’t even play like the original RE2 outside of “inventory management and zombies”?

Daps
How is RE2 a “prettier throwback” and what games in the genre have eclipsed it, especially considering that RE2 doesn’t even play like the original RE2 outside of “inventory management and zombies”?
Evil Within 2 was far superior and not just a prettier update of outdated mechanics.

Daps
i dont think it'll be better than Resident Evil 2you guys tripping lol

ive been waiting since 2016 for this game but im getting Mafia lll vibes from this game, it has potential to be like that game, overhyped repetitiv gameplay and mission structure with good visuals.

Its mission structure isn't like Mafia III's at all; it's arguable that its mission structure is unlike any open world game before it. It's more organic, blending with the main narrative in a way that weaves each thread into the story in a seamless way that doesn't feel disjointed.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
So you’re a super militant in TLR condemning everything white owned but can’t wait to play this white owned video game :francis:

these armchair activists are the embodiment of cacs.

they play videogames all day, listen to hypermasculine rap music, watch anime and support trump and conservative talking points all while calling people nggrs and c00ns and shyt

in reality they scream on posters but got nothin but white friends and thoughts

@Hiphoplives4eva @Indiglow Meta (R$G)