Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder!!!..... 10 years

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
how they still going with " he smokes weed" as part of the smear campaign
giphy.gif

Daps
There was a picture going around of him and his coworkers (two white females) and people accused one of them of being the one who killed him (wasn't her as she didn't fit the description of Guyger who looks way different from the girl in the photo).

Screenshot-97-620x330.jpg

The girl on the left was accused of killing Botham.

amber-guyger-mugshots.jpg

This is Guyger.
The family of Botham says that he didn't know Guyger, nor did he have any type of relationship with her.

There's also this smear campaign that they're trying to run against Botham.

I'd like to know how that is the case?

thanks for this

there's so much misinformation out there from ppl who are trying to see the right thing done, and then misinformation from the cops themselves, that it's hard to know what's true and what's not

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Was just pointing out a famous example of obvious media manipulation of a story with words. Not sure if you're old enough to have seen that headline/story during Katrina, but it was part of the reason Kanye flipped out on live tv.

gb-dont-care.jpg

People tend to believe news stories exactly as they are reported...so police leaking story of weed found at the scene is done so that future pool of jurors will remember that come trial time.
DEVILS.

Yeah man, shyt is so :scust:that it's almost funny to me. I been waiting the last 10 years for the Punk'd cameras to jump out at me because none of this shyt can possibly be real

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
how they still going with " he smokes weed" as part of the smear campaign
giphy.gif

Even if he did, it wouldn't make her story any more valid nor warrant his death (which her story has changed so many times, so it's obviously not true), I actually think he was more my speed (I don't drink nor have I ever smoked).

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I was just about to post. Shyt is shameful breh..

When this story first broke and everyday after it was painting a narrative of the cop's POV. And then BOOM, all of a sudden the story was being reported that TWO independent witnesses contradicted the officers story. I don't know the race, only their names on are on paper.

The reason that story got out thru the media was because a DPD cop who is an investigator on the case, also happens to be a Member of the Black DPD police union made threats to leak the story THE DAY AFTER the shooting. The reason he did was because the chief was impeding the investigation.

They already had the witnesses stories that contradicted the officers. That wasn't new, the media just didn't know. Its sad..

I do not know who this officer(Amber Gyer) is connected with. But the DPD with the help with SOME of the local media are pulling out EVERY stop to protect this woman. There are cops of all races in the DEPT are disturbed by this case and plenty of them are talking.

And if you noticed, yesterday. The story about the victim having weed in his house. Noticed how every day different things from both sides are being leaked. That's because its a damn Civil war in the dept about on how this case is being handled.

Normally in officer involved shootings in America, the unions, cops, DA, mayor are ALL on code. I PROMISE you that is NOT the case here..

I don't know what the end result will be I will tend to lead she will be convicted because there are too many cops in the dept who has a problem with this. Also there was an encrypted email sent out officers to "cease & dismiss" commenting on this case. It's getting crazy....

Micah Johnson forever changed that dept...
A couple of things bro.... if there are cops of both races disturbed by this, where are they??? they need to speak up..
2) there isnt info being leaked from both sides... what info is being leaked from her side? where the hell is her toxicology report...
I know for a fact that more ppl in that building heard the confrontation and the words that she spoke that night.... its more than just 2 ppl..where is all this info...

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
Did FOX news really do this shyt:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

who the fukk cares if breh had weed in his crib
What I really want to know is what she had in her apartment, seeing as to how they so nonchalantly said they never got a warrant to search hers.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Trustus

Black like the planet that they fear
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: props again for the inside info.
It's interesting to see a lot of "LEO's" on twitter even calling out the hypocrisy within how this case is being handled...

Still what no one is willing to publicly state, is how the media and police dept have a history of working in conjunction to craft a pro-police narrative. In other words the media isn't exempt from being biased in a lot of cases. Media helps manipulate public settlement, by not remaining subjective.
Hence, why they always want to control the narrative. It allows them to create a mediated reality that differs from the the truth. People who get all their info from passive media(talkin heads) are prone to falling for this tactic.