Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder!!!..... 10 years

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
A couple of things bro.... if there are cops of both races disturbed by this, where are they??? they need to speak up..
2) there isnt info being leaked from both sides... what info is being leaked from her side? where the hell is her toxicology report...
I know for a fact that more ppl in that building heard the confrontation and the words that she spoke that night.... its more than just 2 ppl..where is all this info...
You answered your own question(s) in my previous statement.

They(union & members of the DPD pr consultants) are going through great lengths to protect her. I do not have any information as to why the things you asked for(which are right) have not been released.

The dissention in the department is because her story is so far fetched. You asked what info is being released from her side? I would advise you to look at the LOCAL articles and narratives that are being told by the MEDIA.

For instance: Her superior officer FIRST SAID "she worked a long shift and was putting bad guys away, she was so tired that she went to the wrong door" OR "she was a great officer who was so tired that she found what she thought was her door ajar and saw big black dark figure that wouldn't comply with her demands". Not to mention the weed they claimed they found in his apt. You make the victim the crime, the criminal of the crime... That's the blueprint...

I can go on and on breh, that narrative is being pushed by her hot shot lawyer from Ft.Worth as well as the chief and the union. The chief is trying to bring outside counsel and they're doing unprecedented things to lead investigators on the case.

Finally. You asked why won't these cops "step up". Step up and do what? That blue wall of silence is REAL. In SOME American police departments you have those that police themselves and hold each other accountable. Again, the UNIONS run the major police departments and everything is done reverse.

By reverse I mean a citizen commits a crime and guilty until proven innocent, for cops, it's the opposite. Those who uphold the law sometimes feel they do not have abide by it. As a cop you're more likely to get more time for stealing money than killing someone unjustly...

detach

Banned
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
I heard a Black talk show host tell a caller that he went to the wrong apartment before too, not saying he was defending her, but to say people do that sometimes. I think I have. But the minute you find something wrong, you question yourself like I did, and like most people do. It never leads to a shooting, even if you're armed. The minute she found that door was ajar, common sense would have been to step back and check the address, unless you get shot for going in someone else's apartment. Entering your single-detached house is different, but entering an apartment with apartments connected all around yours, you would automatically know you probably got the wrong apartment. She probably done the same thing before at a different apartment he lived at, but didn't find a reason to shoot, because she checked that address first, like she should have done here.

In otherwords, going to the wrong apartment happens quite often. But it never leads to a shooting. And a cop doing it makes even less sense.

:camby:

I can't relate. I live in a condo and the only mistake I ever make is almost getting off the elevator on the wrong floor. As soon as the elevator doors open and the number on the wall is incorrect, i step back in and press the right floor.

What I can relate to is working 15+ hours a day and being tired af from work. Yet I'm not dumb ass cac that goes to the wrong apartment. Going to the wrong often is dumb. Don't try to normalize this.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I was just about to post. Shyt is shameful breh..

When this story first broke and everyday after it was painting a narrative of the cop's POV. And then BOOM, all of a sudden the story was being reported that TWO independent witnesses contradicted the officers story. I don't know the race, only their names on are on paper.

The reason that story got out thru the media was because a DPD cop who is an investigator on the case, also happens to be a Member of the Black DPD police union made threats to leak the story THE DAY AFTER the shooting. The reason he did was because the chief was impeding the investigation.

They already had the witnesses stories that contradicted the officers. That wasn't new, the media just didn't know. Its sad..

I do not know who this officer(Amber Gyer) is connected with. But the DPD with the help with SOME of the local media are pulling out EVERY stop to protect this woman. There are cops of all races in the DEPT are disturbed by this case and plenty of them are talking.

And if you noticed, yesterday. The story about the victim having weed in his house. Noticed how every day different things from both sides are being leaked. That's because its a damn Civil war in the dept about on how this case is being handled.

Normally in officer involved shootings in America, the unions, cops, DA, mayor are ALL on code. I PROMISE you that is NOT the case here..

I don't know what the end result will be I will tend to lead she will be convicted because there are too many cops in the dept who has a problem with this. Also there was an encrypted email sent out officers to "cease & dismiss" commenting on this case. It's getting crazy....

Micah Johnson forever changed that dept...

Rest in Power to that brother.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even fukking Ben Shapiro called Fox 4 out for this tweet.

You know that story doesn't wash when Ben Shapiro has to say something. :deadrose:

Ben Shapiro doesn't genuinely care. He's only trying to build credibility. He smeared Trayvon Martin the same way:

dnatnd6xcaa9z6k4mf8l.jpg

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is going to keep happening because these racist cacs don't fear losing their lives when it come to dealing with us. As a people, we desperately need to go back to them 60s and 70s days when the black community was training for self defense with the karate and stuff and how the panthers and the nation was arming themselves and holding shooting clases. The stories about those days from my elders is :whew:. They said they had them cacs shivering.

Splakavellie504

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is going to keep happening because these racist cacs don't fear losing their lives when it come to dealing with us. As a people, we desperately need to go back to them 60s and 70s days when the black community was training for self defense with the karate and stuff and how the panthers and the nation was arming themselves and holding shooting clases. The stories about those days from my elders is :whew:. They said they had them cacs shivering.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I was just about to post. Shyt is shameful breh..

When this story first broke and everyday after it was painting a narrative of the cop's POV. And then BOOM, all of a sudden the story was being reported that TWO independent witnesses contradicted the officers story. I don't know the race, only their names on are on paper.

The reason that story got out thru the media was because a DPD cop who is an investigator on the case, also happens to be a Member of the Black DPD police union made threats to leak the story THE DAY AFTER the shooting. The reason he did was because the chief was impeding the investigation.

They already had the witnesses stories that contradicted the officers. That wasn't new, the media just didn't know. Its sad..

I do not know who this officer(Amber Gyer) is connected with. But the DPD with the help with SOME of the local media are pulling out EVERY stop to protect this woman. There are cops of all races in the DEPT are disturbed by this case and plenty of them are talking.

And if you noticed, yesterday. The story about the victim having weed in his house. Noticed how every day different things from both sides are being leaked. That's because its a damn Civil war in the dept about on how this case is being handled.

Normally in officer involved shootings in America, the unions, cops, DA, mayor are ALL on code. I PROMISE you that is NOT the case here..

I don't know what the end result will be I will tend to lead she will be convicted because there are too many cops in the dept who has a problem with this. Also there was an encrypted email sent out officers to "cease & dismiss" commenting on this case. It's getting crazy....

Micah Johnson forever changed that dept...

broad wasn't even on duty. Either this broad is connected so someone powerful or this is just them doing that "nener nener fukk you ******s" shyt they always do...