:mjpls:
guygerpinterest9.jpg

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I was just about to post. Shyt is shameful breh..

When this story first broke and everyday after it was painting a narrative of the cop's POV. And then BOOM, all of a sudden the story was being reported that TWO independent witnesses contradicted the officers story. I don't know the race, only their names on are on paper.

The reason that story got out thru the media was because a DPD cop who is an investigator on the case, also happens to be a Member of the Black DPD police union made threats to leak the story THE DAY AFTER the shooting. The reason he did was because the chief was impeding the investigation.

They already had the witnesses stories that contradicted the officers. That wasn't new, the media just didn't know. Its sad..

I do not know who this officer(Amber Gyer) is connected with. But the DPD with the help with SOME of the local media are pulling out EVERY stop to protect this woman. There are cops of all races in the DEPT are disturbed by this case and plenty of them are talking.

And if you noticed, yesterday. The story about the victim having weed in his house. Noticed how every day different things from both sides are being leaked. That's because its a damn Civil war in the dept about on how this case is being handled.

Normally in officer involved shootings in America, the unions, cops, DA, mayor are ALL on code. I PROMISE you that is NOT the case here..

I don't know what the end result will be I will tend to lead she will be convicted because there are too many cops in the dept who has a problem with this. Also there was an encrypted email sent out officers to "cease & dismiss" commenting on this case. It's getting crazy....

Micah Johnson forever changed that dept...

Yo, are you a cop? Honestly asking, that's some real inside info

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:salute:amen to his moms. Goodness as a black man that shyt makes your heart hurt to see a black mother up there upset because her child been killed and the system protecting the murderer.

You can feel the pain and can't help but think if one of these racist took you out. How much pain your own black mother would go through knowing the system is doing everything in their power to cover it up...:mjcry:

Last edited: