Amber Guyger Found Guilty of Murder!!!..... 10 years

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
So she has that post on her Pinterest about no one thanking her for having the patience not to kill them. Way to be dumbass right there.

Definitely shows her character even if its not something that can be used in court.
Dirty filthy cave dwelling white devil bytch! I hope she gets fukking beaten n fukked by dykes everyday of her life until she is dead. And to all you bu bu but I WOULDN'T WISH DEATH ON NOBODY queers can take it up the ass with her, c*nts.

Last edited:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Dirty filthy white devil bytch. I hope she gets fukking beaten n fukked by dykes everyday of her life until she is dead. And to all you bu bu but I WOULDN'T WISH DEATH ON NOBODY queers can take it up the ass with her, bytch

:russ::dead:

I still won't wish death on her. But a lifetime in the pen, in the harshest conditions possible. Yea, I wish for all of that. The type of life where she is the one wishing for death... I'm for that.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:russ::dead:

I still won't wish death on her. But a lifetime in the pen, in the harshest conditions possible. Yea, I wish for all of that. The type of life where she is the one wishing for death... I'm for that.
Ok, I can do the make her wish for death but never get it scenario. That actually sounds alot better.:yeshrug:

Last edited: