Amber Rose breaks down talking about Kanye & Wiz

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Really Amber, so this whole thing wasn't about rape but about when you almost sucked dikk at 14, and two of your ex's dumping you for doing hoe activity and then calling you a stripper because you are a stripper? :dead:
was she hoiing around?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh

:dead::dead::dead:

Yo I'm enjoying this fukkkery like a good spoof film.

Hilarious.

She finessed the hell out of being a chick Kanye used to date more than half a decade ago. She's her own ''brand'' now. Finessed her way into Wiz...MGK.

She's way smarter than your average rapper. Real talk.

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was she hoiing around?
nps8bigkqpdsmpn2t4d6.jpg

screen-shot-2015-02-04-at-7-38-02-am-png.png

wiz.png

ambo.jpg

amber.jpg

WIZ-AMBER-SHADE.png

Missy85

Pro
Daps
She so ugly to me
And wack as fukk. She kind of funny looking like Mariah Carey to me. I didn't wanna say it because I don't want to accused of hating on mixed beauty. I just never got her hype. If its because of her body then a lot these dudes lusting for her are prob lame virgins. I can drive down my street 100 mph and see high schoolers with better bodies. Just goes to show being white can take you far because the bytch is a passed around industry slut. Why is she still around. Someone explain how Sway?

And the black chicks that follow are bird brain losers with no identity. Probably thots themselves. Who the fukk celebrates being a slut.