America may have to say it's final goodbye to fried chicken sandwiches...

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
So many c00ns in here.

I fry chicken once a week and my family loves it. I do use organic peanut oil but we fry chicken up in here. And we make fried chicken sammiches on brioche with spicy mayo and wrap them in foil and take them to the park or when my husband goes fishing.

Fried chicken is comfort food and can lift your mood especially mid-week when work and school for the kids is intense.

I make collard greens 2-3 times per month too - cooked in pork fat.

You Whole Foods blacks try so desperately to outrun your ancestors not realizing you would have never survived what they did.

:ufdup:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So many c00ns in here.

I fry chicken once a week and my family loves it. I do use organic peanut oil but we fry chicken up in here. And we make fried chicken sammiches on brioche with spicy mayo and wrap them in foil and take them to the park or when my husband goes fishing.

Fried chicken is comfort food and can lift your mood especially mid-week when work and school for the kids is intense.

You Whole Foods blacks try so desperately to outrun your ancestors not realizing you would have never survived what they did.

As one of those Whole Foods blacks, I hope your heart don't explode out your chest during that comfort food induced coronary event.:ufdup:

Daps
These stories are always framed in a way that obscures how little effect “inflation” has on the multimillion dollar salaries of the executives making the decision to raise the prices.

fukk the media.

:francis:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
So many c00ns in here.

Certain black folks think they are “too good” to eat fried chicken. Imagine the Mexican thinking they’re to good to eat tacos. People regardless of race like those foods.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Was just thinking about running out to Jack n the box to grab a couple clucks for a late snack tonight

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Certain black folks think they are “too good” to eat fried chicken. Imagine the Mexican thinking they’re to good to eat tacos. People regardless of race like those foods.
Thats not even an apt comparison. Fried chicken is fried chicken. It is inherently unhealthy.

Beef tacos, chicken tacos, pescado, pork, etc. Tortilla can be fried or baked. It can be full flour or something lower carb/gluten free/whatever.

You can also just have beans or other filling. Point being, tacos are infinitely versatile whether you want the authentic with it's health implications or
something healthier. Fried chicken is fried chicken.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

I always found the stereotype of black people loving fried chicken and watermelon confusing, like who in their right mind doesn't love those two things? :dead: