America may have to say it's final goodbye to fried chicken sandwiches...

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Certain black folks think they are “too good” to eat fried chicken. Imagine the Mexican thinking they’re to good to eat tacos. People regardless of race like those foods.
Fried Chicken is dank. I never got black folks that think they're too good for good food. LOL.
Dammit, now I'm hungry.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
So many c00ns in here.

I fry chicken once a week and my family loves it. I do use organic peanut oil but we fry chicken up in here. And we make fried chicken sammiches on brioche with spicy mayo and wrap them in foil and take them to the park or when my husband goes fishing.

Fried chicken is comfort food and can lift your mood especially mid-week when work and school for the kids is intense.

I make collard greens 2-3 times per month too - cooked in pork fat.

You Whole Foods blacks try so desperately to outrun your ancestors not realizing you would have never survived what they did.

:ufdup:
:youngsabo:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What no more fried chicken sandwiches.....these dirty mothafukkas....

destroying-door.gif

damn-damn-damn-florida-evans.gif

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Good. Making chicken soup, grilling and baking chicken actually lets you season your meat instead of the breading :noah: :dame:

Dynamite James

The Main attraction
Daps
Reppin
You know
Thats not even an apt comparison. Fried chicken is fried chicken. It is inherently unhealthy.

Beef tacos, chicken tacos, pescado, pork, etc. Tortilla can be fried or baked. It can be full flour or something lower carb/gluten free/whatever.

You can also just have beans or other filling. Point being, tacos are infinitely versatile whether you want the authentic with it's health implications or
something healthier. Fried chicken is fried chicken.
Y’all do other things that aren’t “healthy” or exposed to it. It’s all about moderation with foods.