American Airlines is going after the bag, by going after your baggage

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Breh. Even though I don't get along with my Moms due to current day bullshyt, I wouldn't hesitate to put my life on the line for her at any point in time. That woman done raised me and afforded me an opportunity to see the world as a youth, be affluent enough to give me a lifestyle in which I honed my vices and never went a day without things I needed, much less wanted.
dDR2NS5naWY.gif
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY fukk, IF YOU CAN'T GET 8 CHECKED BAGS UNDER 50 LBS EACH, AFTER YOU DONE DEBO'D ALL YOUR KIDS INTO WALKING WITH TWO EACH, NOT GIVING A fukk ABOUT WHAT THEY BRINGING BACK FOR THEMSELVES, ADDING AND EXCEDING THE WEIGHT LIMIT, WITH A WHOLE fukkING LUGGAGE TAG AT THE HOREL, THE fukkING NIGHT BEFORE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU GOTTA BE INFRONT A WHOLE AIRLINE OF FOLK, STUFFING ENDLESS CLOTHES AND fukkERY FROM BAG TO BAG AND CHECKING THEM INDIVIDUALLY.....THEN YOU JUST MIGHT BE fukkING INSANE ON A CLINICAL LEVEL.
This isn't something that CAME UP. This isn't something we were UNPREPARED FOR, This isn't a situation we dealing ON THE FLY. She bought so much shyt! She buys so much shyt! She got no self control! The new bags were fukking bursting at the seam to the point the lady had to be like "Yo, Just hit 'em with the overweight limits. They tapped out" we had so much shyt.
And she looking at me, 'cause I'm on the side angry at having to deal with such an unnecessary instance, like I'm ungrateful or being irrational or some shyt.
Started taking separate flights ever since that shyt and left my Bro and Sis to be the pack mules. fukk that inconsiderate shyt.
Mama's know how to push them buttons

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Mama's know how to push them buttons​

Just 'cause you's a parent, that don't give you carte blanche to rope your kids to ride in stupid ass situations that could have been easily avoided. She legit was mad at me for the entirety of that year off the strength of that shyt. Told my Aunt who books us all as a family to "Make sure to ask him where he sleeping when we reach back home."
Stayed by my Grandparents that summer up until a bit after the new year, Bless their hearts. Be responsible, Parehettes.​

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
People still check bags? Anymore there's so many carry on's they offer you to check your bag for free.
They let you carry a small piece of luggage and a backpack. That should be enough unless you’re leaving for a week or two lol. Got to stop over packing. I still have to learn that myself.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
The entire concept was to help out the airlines with lost money after people stopped flying after the 2008 recession and oil bust. To help with the recovery airlines “pledged” to only initiate the fees until every airline was made while from the losses, that was a tota load of bullshyt though :beli:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
They let you carry a small piece of luggage and a backpack. That should be enough unless you’re leaving for a week or two lol. Got to stop over packing. I still have to learn that myself.
Yeah a general rule of thumb is to buy a smaller bag than what you think you need. A small duffel bag and a back pack. The duffel bag fits in the overhead on small planes, and I'm the only one not standing in the jetway waiting for their luggage.

Me walking past my wife and kids standing in the jetway.
peace-out-peace-sign.gif