get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.

American Airlines Is Boosting Charges For Checked Baggage​

american-a320-taking-off-shutterstock_2251227867.jpg

Feb 20, 2024
The carrier is increasing its checked baggage price for the first time in over five years. Instead of the previous $30 fee for first bags, passengers will now pay $35 if booked in advance or $40 at the airport on domestic flights. Meanwhile, on flights between the US and Canada, the Caribbean or Mexico, first bags will cost $35 in advance or at the airport.

American airlines check in desk

The cost of a second bag has also been bumped up, now priced at $45 (both advance and airport purchases) instead of the previous $40 fee. Checked bags on transatlantic and transpacific routes remain priced at $75, while passenger classes entitled to free checked bags - including premium cabins and AAdvantage members - will keep their benefits.

The timing of this announcement comes just a couple of months after Alaska Airlines announced it would hike the price of first and second checked bags by $5 each, increase to $35 and $40, respectively. With Alaska and American increasing their rates, there's a good chance other US majors will follow suit - the last major upheaval to baggage pricing occurred in 2018 when the majority of US carriers followed one another by raising fees

AAdvantage updates​

The airline added that it will limit the eligibility of tickets bought through third-party providers to earn frequent flyer miles in an attempt to increase bookings made through its own portal. Passengers with basic economy fares will only earn miles if the booking was made through AA's website, while the carrier will provide a list of preferred travel agencies still eligible for miles in April.

Vasu Raja, American's Chief Commercial Officer, added,

"We want to make it more convenient for customers to enjoy the value and magic of travel. Not only does booking directly with American provide the best possible experience, it's also where we offer the best fares and it's most rewarding for our AAdvantage members."

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I only bring my carry on bag ..

U just have to plan on what the pack and have a good suitcase

For women its a different story tho

One of the many reasons I tend to never travel with a broad who don't know how the fukk to act when it comes to luggage.
From packing to keeping necessities in a carry on. Not Giving a fukk about batteries/flammables in the checked bags.
Complete-Niles-Swing.gif

One of the few times I ever contemplated swing on my mom as a teenager was the time we was leaving Florida from vacation and she snuck a bunch of the shyt she bought into my bag, making it overweight. Her bags overweight and she at the weigh in talking bout "Shuffle these around" in other overweight bags, infront of errybody and expecting me to not be mad at the fact that I already bought a luggage scale I let errybody use the night before...to now gotta be infront of everybody doing this stupid shyt.
:snoop:
I open my bag to stuff some of her shyt inside and I saw a whole fukking Pool noodle.
To this day I thank that check in lady that called me to the side and gave me a bottle of water and told me to chill, My mom was staring daggers at me so fukking hard on her bullshyt.

Last edited:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road

One of the many reasons I tend to never travel with a broad who don't know how the fukk to act when it comes to luggage.
From packing to keeping necessities in a carry on. Not Giving a fukk about batteries/flammables in the checked bags.
One of the few times I ever contemplating swing on my mom as a teenager was the time we was leaving Florida from vacation and she snuck a bunch of the shyt she bought into my bag, making it overweight. Her bags overweight and she at the weigh in talking bout "Shuffle these around" in other overweight bags, infront of errybody and expexting me to not be mad at the fact that I already bought a luggage scale I let errybody use the night before...to now gotta be infront of everybody doing this stupid shyt.
:snoop:
I open my bag to stuff some of her shyt inside and I saw a whole fukking Pool noodle.
To this day I thank that check in lady that called me to the side and gave me a bottle of water and told me to chill, My mom was staring daggers at me so fukking hard on her bullshyt.
This is why I don't respect parents. At all.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
People still check bags? Anymore there's so many carry on's they offer you to check your bag for free.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
This is why I don't respect parents. At all.​
Breh. Even though I don't get along with my Moms due to current day bullshyt, I wouldn't hesitate to put my life on the line for her at any point in time. That woman done raised me and afforded me an opportunity to see the world as a youth, be affluent enough to give me a lifestyle in which I honed my vices and never went a day without things I needed, much less wanted.
dDR2NS5naWY.gif
BUT FOR THE LOVE OF ALL HOLY fukk, IF YOU CAN'T GET 8 CHECKED BAGS UNDER 50 LBS EACH, AFTER YOU DONE DEBO'D ALL YOUR KIDS INTO WALKING WITH TWO EACH, NOT GIVING A fukk ABOUT WHAT THEY BRINGING BACK FOR THEMSELVES, ADDING AND EXCEDING THE WEIGHT LIMIT, WITH A WHOLE fukkING LUGGAGE TAG AT THE HOREL, THE fukkING NIGHT BEFORE TO THE POINT WHERE YOU GOTTA BE INFRONT A WHOLE AIRLINE OF FOLK, STUFFING ENDLESS CLOTHES AND fukkERY FROM BAG TO BAG AND CHECKING THEM INDIVIDUALLY.....THEN YOU JUST MIGHT BE fukkING INSANE ON A CLINICAL LEVEL.
This isn't something that CAME UP. This isn't something we were UNPREPARED FOR, This isn't a situation we dealing ON THE FLY. She bought so much shyt! She buys so much shyt! She got no self control! The new bags were fukking bursting at the seam to the point the lady had to be like "Yo, Just hit 'em with the overweight limits. They tapped out" we had so much shyt.
And she looking at me, 'cause I'm on the side angry at having to deal with such an unnecessary instance, like I'm ungrateful or being irrational or some shyt.
Started taking separate flights ever since that shyt and left my Bro and Sis to be the pack mules. fukk that inconsiderate shyt.