‘American Sniper’ Overtakes ‘Saving Private Ryan’ as No. 1 Domestic Grossing War Movie of All Time

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the movie itself was boring too imo
Figured! Wasn't gonna waste money or time on it anyways. No mood for a white man = good, brown people = evil movie. Plus it looked like yawn fest Clint Eastwood falling off.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't know a single person that went and seen this. :what:

I seen the trailer....it looked ok I guess....in a "I'm sick and/or there's a snow storm outside on a Sunday afternoon, let me zone out to something" sort of way. But it was never remotely on my radar to watch in theaters, or even afterwards.

I didn't even know the guy was real, so I researched him and he seemed like a nut job. That raised my interest in the movie slightly, but then I heard they didn't put any of that in the movie, so :yeshrug:

Fred.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Platoon >
Apocalypse Now >
Saving Private Ryan >

The ONLY reason why this movie gets so much hype is because its based on a book the cac wrote and the fact that he's dead. Add the anti islam/muslim sentiment in the country and you have people that wen to see it as their way of supporting Amurhica. Imagine if they would've released this the weak of 9/11.