‘American Sniper’ Overtakes ‘Saving Private Ryan’ as No. 1 Domestic Grossing War Movie of All Time

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
2541235-5788422037-13638.GIF

ivDgOHN9zcOeg.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Bradley Cooper should be ashamed of himself
why? with hangover, guardians and now this dude is a made man. These other leading men of this generation like gosling would are still searching for 1 monster hit

As for this news, sad day in cinema history

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was a good movie. There was no propaganda. It was more of an anti-war movie than a pro-war movie. Y'all tripping.
i agree

the villian wasnt al qaeda, it wasnt the americans, it was war. the shyt that happened, the shyt it turns people into. at least thats how i walked away from it, not like most of these ignorant motherfukkers walkin outta theaters like 'yea, fukkin towelheads'.

i wouldnt say theres no propaganda tho, the agenda is pretty clear. and its no classic movie thats for fukkin sure. the scene where he hit dude from over a mile away tho :banderas:

Last edited:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
why? with hangover, guardians and now this dude is a made man. These other leading men of this generation like gosling would are still searching for 1 monster hit

As for this news, sad day in cinema history

He should be ashamed that he was attached to such a propaganda piece

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I don't know a single person that went and seen this. :what:

I seen the trailer....it looked ok I guess....in a "I'm sick and/or there's a snow storm outside on a Sunday afternoon, let me zone out to something" sort of way. But it was never remotely on my radar to watch in theaters, or even afterwards.

I didn't even know the guy was real, so I researched him and he seemed like a nut job. That raised my interest in the movie slightly, but then I heard they didn't put any of that in the movie, so :yeshrug:

Fred.
sorry breh but i'm calling ducktales on this

shyt had lines around the theater opening weekend

i find it impossible you didn't at least hear it brought up at work or something
it just 3 peated at the box office

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
sorry breh but i'm calling ducktales on this

shyt had lines around the theater opening weekend

i find it impossible you didn't at least hear it brought up at work or something
it just 3 peated at the box office

Breh I'm from 30th and Charlotte in Kansas City, Missouri. Literally everyone I grew up with is black....and I don't associate with my work people....so nah, I don't know of a single person that went to see this. If people make small talk about movies I hit them with some foreign shyt, occasionally people will check for it but what little I talk to my co-workers they know I ain't going to see this shyt, so I doubt they'd even mention it.

EDIT:

And for the record obviously some black people went and seen this....but at the risk of painting people with a broad stroke....most black people probably ain't trying to see a movie like this....and the guys I've known 20-30 years definitely ain't.

Fred.