AMS Says He's Done Calling Women First After Exchanging Numbers

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I have a question for my coli brethren.

Would you rather be with a woman that was a dime but everytime y'all hung out you had to foot the bill and do all the organizing and simply staying inside the house instead of taking her on dates wasn't an option

Or would you rather have a 7 that went half with you on everything and often paid for everything and didn't mind staying inside instead of going out?

Honest answers please.

I have the latter and it makes life so much easier

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Nothing natural about things like slut walks. Naturally women are supposed to be classy and subservient. Society changed nature to some extent.
Oh lawd. Women being sexual and having multiple sex partners has existed since the dawn of time.
Humans are sexual beings. At some point that’s something people need to get over.

Subservience as natural law for 1/2 of the world’s population is ridiculous and unsustainable, hence the current issues cultures are having worldwide with gender. We have to move past trying to control one another or we as a species not gon make it. Or people who figure it out and learn how to interact in healthy egalitarian ways with the opposite sex will, while others will die off without reproducing or only have access to reproducing with toxic partners in horrid conditions that endanger their survival and success.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Oh lawd. Women being sexual and having multiple sex partners has existed since the dawn of time.
Humans are sexual beings. At some point that’s something people need to get over.

Subservience as natural law for 1/2 of the world’s population is ridiculous and unsustainable, hence the current issues cultures are having worldwide with gender. We have to move past trying to control one another or we as a species not gon make it. Or people who figure it out and learn how to interact in healthy egalitarian ways with the opposite sex will, while others will die off without reproducing or only have access to reproducing with toxic partners in horrid conditions that endanger their survival and success.
I never said it didn't. I said slut walks and women being openly proud to be hoes isn't natural.