Amsterdam committing tourism suicide?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
And to anyone who ever does go to Amsterdam just some quick tips:

Do not visit The Grasshopper or Bulldog chains of coffeeshops. Garbage.

Never buy shyt from street dealers.

Dutch purple is not high grade smoke like here in the US. Steer clear.

Discuss price and go over everything you wanna do to the RLD sluts BEFORE you go inside or you will be upcharged out the ass.

Blue lights in the RLD means its a tranny.

Steer clear.

Unless that's your sort of thing. :jawalrus:

:laugh:

I didn't even know that :smh:

Everything else u said is pretty much on point. A lot of the coffee shops in RLD are not that good either cause they serve tourists mostly. If u know local cats they will put you onto the good ones.

Both times I was there I was staying with an old friend of mine that used to live there. Had a blast. I also did shrooms the 2nd time I was there but they don't sell them any more, they scrapped those a couple of years ago. Shame.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Alot of the good cafes got shut down in 08/09, when they changed the smoking laws out there. I always liked Betty Boos coffeeshop, it was opposite a great little Argentine Restaurant.

Never knew that Blue light shyt, I was always told to avoid that shyt dont go down the side alleys :krs:

Last time I was there i did find some secret window shoppin stashed out the way. But liek i said earlier, I'll rather go further into eastern europe for window shoppin

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City

I didn't even know that :smh:

Everything else u said is pretty much on point. A lot of the coffee shops in RLD are not that good either cause they serve tourists mostly. If u know local cats they will put you onto the good ones.

Both times I was there I was staying with an old friend of mine that used to live there. Had a blast. I also did shrooms the 2nd time I was there but they don't sell them any more, they scrapped those a couple of years ago. Shame.

And that's exactly why I prefer the med scene over in Cali as opposed to Amsterdam. Way too many :scusthov: coffeeshops to avoid to find the hidden gems.

But you're right, knowing a local is that golden ticket.

I found some cool people to link up with when I was staying out there here:

http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/

It's like a coffeeshop/weed forum................pretty imformative.

Alot of the good cafes got shut down in 08/09, when they changed the smoking laws out there. I always liked Betty Boos coffeeshop, it was opposite a great little Argentine Restaurant.

Never knew that Blue light shyt, I was always told to avoid that shyt dont go down the side alleys :krs:

Last time I was there i did find some secret window shoppin stashed out the way. But liek i said earlier, I'll rather go further into eastern europe for window shoppin

Betty Boop closed?

I know they just shut down all the Rokerij shops a few months ago too. :damn:

My personal favorite shops would have to be Green Place, Grey Area, 420 Cafe & Paradox. :takedat: :ahh: :noah: :deadrose:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
And that's exactly why I prefer the med scene over in Cali as opposed to Amsterdam. Way too many :scusthov: coffeeshops to avoid to find the hidden gems.

That whole medicinal sh!t looks to be great! Plus if its medicinal quality marihuana u know its the bomb. They really need to implement that here in London where I live, it would be sweet. Laws out here are strict and backward when it comes to reefa.

I don't smoke any more but if I did I would plan a trip to Cali. My brother just got back from there last month and said he had a blast. He had some friends that lived there and stayed with them and he told me the weed was good and it was easy to get a prescription for it.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
That was the only reason to go to that trash city anyway. When i was there, i couldnt WAIT to go back home. Trash. Architecture looked like gingerbread houses. Trash. People were cold and disconnected. No black people and these clowns were eating mayonaiise on burgers instead of ketchup. Small city. Trash. Trash. Trash. Yea, they're bodied now though. No weed for foreigners but come through and sleep with prostitutes. Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
That whole medicinal sh!t looks to be great! Plus if its medicinal quality marihuana u know its the bomb. They really need to implement that here in London where I live, it would be sweet. Laws out here are strict and backward when it comes to reefa.

I don't smoke any more but if I did I would plan a trip to Cali. My brother just got back from there last month and said he had a blast. He had some friends that lived there and stayed with them and he told me the weed was good and it was easy to get a prescription for it.

My friend just moved out to Orange County a year ago and I actually went with him when he went to get a prescription. The whole process of going to the doctor and actually walking out of a dispensary with some bud took him like an hour and a half. The quality is on point too from place to place.

Best shyt I smoked last I was out there (February) was some dark, dark purple shyt called Ron Burgundy. Once I get my shyt together I gotta upload all my weed pics from Cali/Amsterdam here.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Betty Boop closed?

I know they just shut down all the Rokerij shops a few months ago too. :damn:

My personal favorite shops would have to be Green Place, Grey Area, 420 Cafe & Paradox. :takedat: :ahh: :noah: :deadrose:

I think Betty's is still alive and kickin, I didnt go their last time i went in 2010, but I will this year for one last hurrah :sadbron: But alot of the other coffeeshops near there and that area shutdown. I might have to do a one fat weekend of Friday till Monday in the summer. Last time i went in the summer, we were smokin it up while doin the pedalos around the canals, shyt was crack.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

I dont blame you, shyts a fukkin rip off. whats the weigh for a score draw now, 1.2-1.4. Its :scusthov:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
My friend just moved out to Orange County a year ago and I actually went with him when he went to get a prescription. The whole process of going to the doctor and actually walking out of a dispensary with some bud took him like an hour and a half. The quality is on point too from place to place.

Best shyt I smoked last I was out there (February) was some dark, dark purple shyt called Ron Burgundy. Once I get my shyt together I gotta upload all my weed pics from Cali/Amsterdam here.

That Ron Burgundy sounds nice! :yes:

I dont blame you, shyts a fukkin rip off. whats the weigh for a score draw now, 1.2-1.4. Its :scusthov:

Yeah its disgusting. Back in the day the law wasn't so bad. They put cannabis down from class B to class C so it was cheaper and better quality. The penalties for a class C drug are not so bad so it was cheaper. Then back in 08 I think it was, they put it back up to class B making it more expensive and more trouble if u get busted.

I used to be able to cop 3.5 grams of good stuff for a score when I 1st moved out here but those days are gone.

And @ Mowgli I saw quite a lot of black people both times I been to Dam. Mostly Africans. They got people of all ethnicities there from my experience tho...

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That Ron Burgundy sounds nice! :yes:

Yeah its disgusting. Back in the day the law wasn't so bad. They put cannabis down from class B to class C so it was cheaper and better quality. The penalties for a class C drug are not so bad so it was cheaper. Then back in 08 I think it was, they put it back up to class B making it more expensive and more trouble if u get busted.

I used to be able to cop 3.5 grams of good stuff for a score when I 1st moved out here but those days are gone.

And @ Mowgli I saw quite a lot of black people both times I been to Dam. Mostly Africans. They got people of all ethnicities there from my experience tho...

What changed the game was the drought of the summer 06. (I was lucky at the time I managed to get weed all the time back then) Most standard score draws was at 3's but from that drought it started to drop to 2.7's, then gettin lesser and lesser than it got to £ a point then as the O's got more expensive people started doin it at 1.8's and now its at what it is now. My boy reckons its gunna get lower and O's are gunna get more expensive.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
What changed the game was the drought of the summer 06. (I was lucky at the time I managed to get weed all the time back then) Most standard score draws was at 3's but from that drought it started to drop to 2.7's, then gettin lesser and lesser than it got to £ a point then as the O's got more expensive people started doin it at 1.8's and now its at what it is now. My boy reckons its gunna get lower and O's are gunna get more expensive.

Yeah back in the day u could cop an ounce for about 70 to 80. Now a days it will run u at least 150£ or so last time I checked, maybe even more.

If we had medicinal or Dutch kinda laws out here I would probably start smoking again. These days I can't be bothered to deal with dealers or pay the high prices so I'm like f*ck it. I just drink beer these days if I wanna have a party. I miss the combo of beer and weed tho, that was always my favorite buzz.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Yeah back in the day u could cop an ounce for about 70 to 80. Now a days it will run u at least 150£ or so last time I checked, maybe even more.

If we had medicinal or Dutch kinda laws out here I would probably start smoking again. These days I can't be bothered to deal with dealers or pay the high prices so I'm like f*ck it. I just drink beer these days if I wanna have a party. I miss the combo of beer and weed tho, that was always my favorite buzz.

Obviously you aint smoked in time. Round my way its like £230+ and even £230 is like if your lucky to find it that cheap.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Obviously you aint smoked in time. Round my way its like £230+ and even £230 is like if your lucky to find it that cheap.

Yeah, I haven't smoked for over 5 years now. I was thinking of copping an ounce sometime in late October and I asked my friend if I could get an ounce for like 100£ pounds and he was like nah, no way.

I ended up almost buying 100£ pounds worth of bud (which wouldn't have been that much anyway) but I changed my mind in the end and said f*ck it, I'm not buying anything at those prices.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry..it's not going to make it. People are already organizing against it.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People gonna go retro and start smoking rocky again, bout 40 quid an ounce :win:

Just shame about the chemicals......