An acclaimed Xbox exclusive is going multiplatform this year

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Should have known the shyt was over when xbox heads started watching pockets instead of playing games.

:wow:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Xbox releasing their exclusives to PS5/Switch

sJPNSyW.gif

Gonna be fun seeing how the hardcore xbox stans try to spin this as a positive. :sas1:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You can start with online networks and achievements go down to consoles running apps, USB and wireless controllers standardized and compatible with PCs. Downloadable content, unified gamer tags across all games, cross game chat, cross game invites, an online subscription service with integrated cloud gaming, charging for online service. The list goes on and Microsoft either did all that stuff first setting the standard or pushed it further.

Sony was in the game longer than Microsoft and we all know how PS2 online was and PS3 not even launching with PSN ready while the original Xbox had Xbox Live.

You don't gotta like Microsoft to admit that stuff is true.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Reply to the tweet posted earlier of the spring meeting or w/e, someone said look at the replies.
2317e64bd5decd25597a7b00848e12c4.png

The replies funny as hell and desperate. Til I get to the last one and I just feel sad. fukked up they put a black woman in this position. They knew what they were doing when they appointed her to that position and shyt like them releasing games on ps5/switch starts. It should be Phil holding these conferences and being the "face" of this.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Reply to the tweet posted earlier of the spring meeting or w/e, someone said look at the replies.
2317e64bd5decd25597a7b00848e12c4.png

The replies funny as hell and desperate. Til I get to the last one and I just feel said. fukked up they put a black woman in this position. They knew what they were doing when they appointed her to that position and shyt like them releasing games on ps5/switch starts. It should be Phil holding these conferences and being the "face" of this.

White man gets over again :wow:

Canon

Veteran
Daps
You can start with online networks and achievements go down to consoles running apps, USB and wireless controllers standardized and compatible with PCs. Downloadable content, unified gamer tags across all games, cross game chat, cross game invites, an online subscription service with integrated cloud gaming, charging for online service. The list goes on and Microsoft either did all that stuff first setting the standard or pushed it further.

Sony was in the game longer than Microsoft and we all know how PS2 online was and PS3 not even launching with PSN ready while the original Xbox had Xbox Live.

You don't gotta like Microsoft to admit that stuff is true.
:pachaha: everything but games on a vidya game console

#seeyalaterxbox

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
These leakeda are so annoying, if you have the full info just post it "acclaimed game"...suck my dikk.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:pachaha: everything but games on a vidya game console

#seeyalaterxbox
And I'm saying you pick up your PlayStation controller and play your console and take for granted the stuff Microsoft push that Sony copied and or outright stole. Sony could have done all that stuff first. For the most part they did none of it. Even the stuff they did do first like cloud gaming and the origin of game subscriptions was basically just languishing or half baked. The current version of PlayStation+ and hell PSN in general are mostly Microsoft ideas.

Stuff like smart delivery and native cross platform and generation saves the PlayStation doesn't have because Sony didn't care to do it. Developers literally have to come up with their own solution to allow you to bring your save over from a PS4 game to the PS5 version because it's not build into the OS and dev tools.

You can literally play and transfer your progress on any version of Gears 5 from Xbox One to Xbox Series to Windows Store to Steam. Last I heard you can't take your Spider-Man Remastered save from PS5 to PC. I mean do they honestly think people wouldn't want to take their save with them or do they just not give a shyt?

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Xbox releasing their exclusives to PS5/Switch

sJPNSyW.gif

Gonna be fun seeing how the hardcore xbox stans try to spin this as a positive. :sas1:
I mean the principal is seemingly the same principal that Sony is using putting their games on PC. If you take an older sold through game that has peaked and move it to a new platform you can breath new life into it and maybe grow the fanbase.

Probably not gonna be all games. Will likely be case by case for what makes sense but them moving a live service game and a game that didn't light the world on fire even though it reviewed well to a different platform after they got old isn't really a big deal.