An acclaimed Xbox exclusive is going multiplatform this year

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It was apparently in the “Game of the year” conversation when it was released

Personally I dont give a fukk. Not a single Xbox exclusive released so far has me excited that’s it’s going multilatform. Not even even shytfield

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Microsoft already stated that they will have a good relationship with Nintendo. Call of Duty coming to Nintendo I expect the same with Hi-Fi Rush and others.

I don’t expect to see Fable Indiana Jones Gears etc… but overwatch COD Hi-Fi Rush.

I expect about 3 Microsoft titles to be launch titles for Nintendo Switch 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Funny how this “good relationship” only includes Nintendo receiving games (Hi Fi Rush, Ori, Goldeneye, Cuphead, etc.) but seemingly Nintendo not giving Microsoft shyt 😂

It is breh not everything is 50 50 in business relationship. Nintendo is allowing Microsoft ecosystem to develop on their platform while this gives Nintendo more money galore.

Majority of the time when playing Microsoft games they make you create an account etc… the next step is cloud on Nintendo :blessed:

Small ass thinking like you ponies got Sony on the brink of third party and leaving the console business. Grow up :sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
relationship. Nintendo is allowing Microsoft ecosystem to develop on their platform while this gives Nintendo more money galore.

Yes, nintendo is just raking in the cash from big games like Hi Fi Rush and Ori :skip:

But yes, the more these games continue to go to other platforms the more the narrative will change from the top down. Now it’s “nintendo was always part of the plan, more games on nintendo Will make it easier for microsoft to buy them, 4d chess!” 😂

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They are most critical acclaimed games in the industry. Going on Nintendo shyt will sell more than Last of Us and Same-man:dead: 2

“the most critically acclaimed games on xbox, that don’t sell copies, so we gotta put them on a platform people might buy them”