Duckburg, NY
jim-ryan-laughing.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you upset? I view the Xbox as a Game Pass device and until they end Game Pass or shut down Gold conversion basically nothing has changed.

Read it again, breh. I'm laughing at myself, because I probably should've just bought a PC instead of my XBox. I was referring to all the stans going nuclear right now. They've made their console choice their identity, and it's looking like they've had a major part of that rug pulled out from under them.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

I dont think anyone expected Xbox to leave hardware. They still need a box for their gamepass since nin/sony wouldnt allow that on their platforms. Also what does "xbox console users went up" mean. Seems like double speak. Why not just say sells improved compared to last quarter?

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

I dont think anyone expected Xbox to leave hardware. They still need a box for their gamepass since nin/sony wouldnt allow that on their platforms. Also what does "xbox console users went up" mean. Seems like double speak. Why not just say sells improved compared to last quarter?

Dude probably got like 2 DMs from people who aren't bots

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Seems they moved up the meeting because of the leak.
We’re told Microsoft was originally planning this business update for later this month, alongside an announcement of Hi-Fi Rush for PS5 and Nintendo Switch. After speculation around Hi-Fi Rush, Starfield, and other Xbox games coming to PS5 intensified over the weekend, Microsoft has moved up its announcement.