An effective way to maximize your potential and muscle gains

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Listen to DBZ themes.

I use these.

(this is commonly used on mondays when you're well rested and able to progress in weight)

(when you doing isolation lifts to perfect your physique)

(wasted an amazing theme on ginyu force smh. This is when a lift seems daunting or you not feeling 100% but you going for it anyways)

and the most powerful ones dont overlisten to these or they lose their power:

(this always gets me emotional. I... W-WONT... LET YOUUU GET AWAY WITH THIS... this is after you fail a set and will give you to the power to redeem yourself next set or when you really want to make sure you complete a tough ass set)

(listen to this when you getting ready to do your last set of the day, especially with no spotter. Dont use this for 1RM or deadlifts, because its most effective to hear while your lifting. Perfect for bench press and squats or pullups + dips )

(the most powerful one of all. only listen to this if you trying to set a new max PR. dont waste it on daily lifts or it wont work as well. listening to this before and during a deadlift will guarantee a new PR)

Before I downloaded these I went to the Gym to Workout, listening to Meek Mill, Ace Hood 2pac etc etc. Not bad but something was missing. I wasnt into my workouts and I knew I had more potential.

Once I added these DBZ themes.:whoo:

I went to the Gym to TRAIN :demonic::myman::banderas:

latest