• Total voters

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Honest hoe.

I was with one before. She would ask me to get something out of her purse and there would be empty condom wrappers in there.

I brought her what she asked me for and along with it, I held the empty condom wrapper in her face like :dahell:and she snatched both items, said "You know what it is" and walked away to the shower like
2UNKXti.gif

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Honest hoe.

I was with one before. She would ask me to get something out of her purse and there would be empty condom wrappers in there.

I brought her what she asked me for and along with it, I held the empty condom wrapper in her face like :dahell:and she snatched both items, said "You know what it is" and walked away to the shower like
2UNKXti.gif
She sounds like one of my aunties dead ass. Her name start with a B?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Always an honest ho, I can deal with an honest ho.

The undercover ones are the ones I hate
Facts.

Them undercovers the one that come home and get paranoid when you are home, so they say they forgot something from the store, send you out to get it so they can shower and wash the sex off of them:mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give me the honest hoe.Hardly ever run across em, tho.Most honest hoe I ever met was a coworker.

She was TOO DAMN OPEN.Pulled out her phone one day & showed me her media files..."This is me doing

anal"..."This is me getting fisted"..."This is a video of a guy rubbing my clit & fingering me.I came really hard"

.."Oops! That's me & Faustino(A guy we worked with) making a sex vid.Pretend you never saw that one:skip:"

Chick had some snap back puzzy, tho.I was surprised by how tight it was:mjgrin: