Votes: 43 97.7%
  • Fake a$$ ho

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh po Faustino :dead:

Me & Faustino had a laugh about that one.He told me they started fukking when she was having car issues

one week.Gave her a ride home a couple times.Instead of a thank you & gas money, he got blowjobs & anal

sex.Told me he only fukked her in the azz.Never touched the puzzy.Guess that's a Latin guy thing:patrice:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Honest hoe.

I was with one before. She would ask me to get something out of her purse and there would be empty condom wrappers in there.

I brought her what she asked me for and along with it, I held the empty condom wrapper in her face like :dahell:and she snatched both items, said "You know what it is" and walked away to the shower like
2UNKXti.gif

:russ:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Give me the honest hoe.Hardly ever run across em, tho.Most honest hoe I ever met was a coworker.

She was TOO DAMN OPEN.Pulled out her phone one day & showed me her media files..."This is me doing

anal"..."This is me getting fisted"..."This is a video of a guy rubbing my clit & fingering me.I came really hard"

.."Oops! That's me & Faustino(A guy we worked with) making a sex vid.Pretend you never saw that one:skip:"

Chick had some snap back puzzy, tho.I was surprised by how tight it was:mjgrin:

white bytch?

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Honest hoe.

I was with one before. She would ask me to get something out of her purse and there would be empty condom wrappers in there.

I brought her what she asked me for and along with it, I held the empty condom wrapper in her face like :dahell:and she snatched both items, said "You know what it is" and walked away to the shower like
2UNKXti.gif

:dead: