Anbody Notice French Hasn't Post One Thing about Lil Durk Album

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
I find it strange since technically speaking French Signed him to Def Jam and gets a piece of his sales. I know before Durk signed with Cokeboyz, Meek Mill wanted to sign him to DC but he choose Coke Boyz. I see Meek still fukks with Durk but nothing from French...

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
I find it strange since technically speaking French Signed him to Def Jam and gets a piece of his sales. I know before Durk signed with Cokeboyz, Meek Mill wanted to sign him to DC but he choose Coke Boyz. I see Meek still fukks with Durk but nothing from French...

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
That's not true. Durk was signed to def jam along time before he sign wit the coke boyz. Him and Reese signed at the same time, French was blowing so def jam just place durk on coke boyz to try and capitalize off that wave and blow durk up. Similar to Ross mmg situation wit the artist pill.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im no A&R but Durk should do more features just to keep his buzz hot.

That seems to be the best way to keep your brand hot, even more so than mixpates.
That's not true. Durk was signed to def jam along time before he sign wit the coke boyz. Him and Reese signed at the same time, French was blowing so def jam just place durk on coke boyz to try and capitalize off that wave and blow durk up. Similar to Ross mmg situation wit the artist pill.
That's right. French did not sign him to def jam.

No id who's also from chicago signed him and reese to Def Jam. And That was months before keef even got signed.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Sounds like real talk to me.

French was on Bad Boy/Interscope which is under UMG and Durk on Def Jam which is under UMG. Then Bad Boy moved to Epic which is under Sony, so he's not on the same label as French anymore.