Anbody Notice French Hasn't Post One Thing about Lil Durk Album

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Bruh who the fukk is this:russ:
I just clicked on his IG and its a bunch of pics with him lookin half gay and moody with cokehead white bytches:mjlol:

These the type of nikkas I'm having discussions with on here?:scusthov:

It's @koven

and yes, THESE are the type of nikkas you're having discussions with on here :mjlol:

THESE are the type of nikkas that idolize Drake and Kanye and defend anything they do:mjlol:

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Bruh who the fukk is this:russ:
I just clicked on his IG and its a bunch of pics with him lookin half gay and moody with cokehead white bytches:mjlol:

These the type of nikkas I'm having discussions with on here?:scusthov:

why he look like he just gave up and is shytting on himself ?

:jbhmm:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That's not true. Durk was signed to def jam along time before he sign wit the coke boyz. Him and Reese signed at the same time, French was blowing so def jam just place durk on coke boyz to try and capitalize off that wave and blow durk up. Similar to Ross mmg situation wit the artist pill.

I always thought something like this. His inclusive on Coke Boyz seemed so random and out of place

KG1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BX BK
That's not true. Durk was signed to def jam along time before he sign wit the coke boyz. Him and Reese signed at the same time, French was blowing so def jam just place durk on coke boyz to try and capitalize off that wave and blow durk up. Similar to Ross mmg situation wit the artist pill.
I seen the contract French is signed as management for Durk. Check his first album credits