Ancestry.com DNA Tests for only $60 *Limited time offer*

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I just signed up :lupe: Op make a follow up thread with your results and I’ll post mine there when it come in.

You got it.

Pray for less than 10% cac :wow:

I thought 23andMe was the wave right now :lupe:. I know my mom is Haitian, but my dad don't know his fam so I might get some cac from him (he black but has green eyes somehow)

I'll get one for me and my girl, she say she Mexican but she look like a redbone to me, her mom musta lied to her

Both have their pros and cons to be honest. I plan on taking both at some point.

Theyd make more money offering a home kit and a dna database to intlstall on their computer.

Make it truely anonymous.

One day this conpany will be sold off for some absolutely disgusting amount of money.

I believe it, but I still wanna know :mjcry:

So which is better Ancestry or 23?

Don't do it. It's a rip off. It's basically some dna collection scam. How would they be able to trace your dna with the rest of the world though and how far back? Don't fall for it

They took samples from people all over the world, that's how.

I'm sure I'm in the system because I tried to get a job in a school. Fingerprints and DNA on deck :francis:

Gotta wear gloves and a mask to do the dirt now :francis:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Idk man, this sounds a bit paranoid

23andMe shows you how long ago your most recent ancestor of each race was

This cac woman's last Native American ancestor was around 1780 :mjcry:
23andme-timeline.png

A lot of black people who took the test last had a white ancestor around 1860 :mjcry:

Plenty of wypipo who took the test last had a black ancestor around 1860 :mjcry:

History brehs

Ancestry trances your ancestors movements through out the world, I wonder if they show the last alive person too :lupe:

You can opt in or out for people to connect with you based on your results. I opted in :lupe:

Gotta make a cac somewhere very upset :lupe:

:umad:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
So what if Im out having a joint on some country back lane in my car. And I spit and drop my joint on the floor. Then someone gets murdered on that same country back road where I was smoking. And when police look for dna they find my spit and smoked joint on the floor with my dna. Will I be arrested for the murder?
you deserve life breh :manny:

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm saying and what's the point really anyways. Pretty much already know. That 12% european dna or 5% native american means a lot to a mfer I guess.
It just means they slave ancestors were raped.People are crazy. The government has all our where abouts do to Google maps, our face ID do to facelock screens and Snapchat, all our likes dislikes and our circle of friends and family do to FB. Our homes our now bugged with house with products like Google home. And now DNA with this shyt. We have willing gave way all our lives up for surveillance.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I'm saying and what's the point really anyways. Pretty much already know. That 12% european dna or 5% native american means a lot to a mfer I guess.
Unfortunately, you're underestimating that confidence boost alot of people in our race would get if they discovered they were even 1/16th Native American

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
It just means they slave ancestors were raped.People are crazy. The government has all our where abouts do to Google maps, our face ID do to facelock screens and Snapchat, all our likes dislikes and our circle of friends and family do to FB. Our homes our now bugged with house with products like Google home. And now DNA with this shyt. We have willing gave way all our lives up for surveillance.

I argee 100%. The Henrietta Story pretty much have me caution of things like this honestly. Still don't see the point unless you were like a racially ambiguous orphan as a child. You can learn more from just asking the elders and folks in your family tree and get to know your distance relatives. To each his own though I guess.

Unfortunately, you're underestimating that confidence boost alot of people in our race would get if they discovered they were even 1/16th Native American
I can already see it now in my head. They going out of their way to identify with the small precentages on their dna results.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
"Mountain told me that “[23andMe co-founder and CEO] Anne Wojcicki is really focused on how to diversify,” but I wasn’t reassured by Mountain’s examples. She told me of a project called “Roots Into The Future*,” whereby 23andMe made a concerted effort to gather 20,000 African-American samples. That’s great news. But it didn’t answer my question. Especially since the numbers for users of Sub-Saharan African descent were also shockingly low. The 23andme Sub-Saharan African sample size here is 228, which is about 2800% smaller than the European set. Based on the total data sets in the rightmost column (23andme data plus public data set), the Sub-Saharan African sample size is 1100% smaller than the European set (621 versus 6842)*. And yet, the population of Sub-Saharan Africa is 1 billion, a figure that does not even include the 37+ million African Americans, 30 million Afro Caribbeans, and 5 million Sub-Saharan African immigrants in Europe, Asia, and elsewhere."

23andMe has a problem when it comes to ancestry reports for people of color

Dont use 23andMe.

The fact that the most diverse genetic groups on the planet have the smallest sample sizes for these test is very alarming and scary to me.

I saw a video where a Nigerian guy got his tests back and they said he was Cameroonian :laugh: