Ancestry.com Strikes Again...Looks Like I Got an Older Sister

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Some lady messaged me on Ancestry.com asking if I was familiar with a few last names because we showed up as "1st cousins or closer." I replied I wasn't related to either of those names, but gave her my grandparents maiden and last names. I haven't checked my msgs in a few days...

Then today my mom texts me with
eHVkjny.jpg

:mjlol:

My dad calls me a few mins later...he apparently got a lady pregnant when he was 20yo. He had no clue...he was in a band at the time, playing in cities around VA. This was in 67....so I guess the mother had no way of getting in contact with him. He left for the military, went overseas, came back and married my mom.

They still have to get DNA tested to confirm this, but from the matches that appear so far with this lady, my uncle, and myself....looks like I have a new sister.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
ive used Ancestry, as im adopted, id take it with a grain of salt..highly inaccurate DNA system

one day im 46% 1 race, 20% another race
the next day im 15% that race and 33% another race and the smaller %s of the 1st part are now 0%

that shyt dont know what it want me to be :mjlol: its fake I can tell you first hand, no googles needed.

DNA isnt supposed to be volatile, its a set rule in your body... example if you are Italian on 1 day then you are Italian on the 2nd day... nothing should be able to change that if its truly based off your DNA

example I woke up before Feb 1st 19% italian 5% russian, these are the results it had for me for nearly 12 months in a row
on Feb 2nd it now says im 6% italian 0% russian and 16% france

it basically changed my whole identity :mjlol: so i wouldnt trust it at all.. how 1 day it says im something then the next day it says oh never mind you aint this at all... just a scam honestly