Ancestry.com Strikes Again...Looks Like I Got an Older Sister

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
ive used Ancestry, as im adopted, id take it with a grain of salt..highly inaccurate DNA system

you're talking about their DNA ethnicity estimate...which is different from the DNA matches.

the DNA ethnicity estimate changes.....mine did as well. because their sample sizes and varieties increase which make it more accurate as time goes along....

the DNA matches...which show people you're likely related to...don't change...

my real life cousins, brother, and uncle all appear in their respective categories

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
the DNA matches...which show people you're likely related to...don't change...

heard too many stories its based off your last name you sign up with though. As someone adopted who doesnt know my birth parents last name it isnt accurate

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
How do yall nikkas look at your parents knowing they contributed to that single parent household percentage :scust:

all my siblings and me got the same set of parents :blessed:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
heard too many stories its based off your last name you sign up with though. As someone adopted who doesnt know my birth parents last name it isnt accurate

Those stories are bullshyt. The location info is based on algorithms that improve as more people use the system. The actual DNA matches are 100% proven science though.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ive used Ancestry, as im adopted, id take it with a grain of salt..highly inaccurate DNA system

one day im 46% 1 race, 20% another race
the next day im 15% that race and 33% another race and the smaller %s of the 1st part are now 0%

that shyt dont know what it want me to be :mjlol: its fake I can tell you first hand, no googles needed.

DNA isnt supposed to be volatile, its a set rule in your body... example if you are Italian on 1 day then you are Italian on the 2nd day... nothing should be able to change that if its truly based off your DNA

example I woke up before Feb 1st 19% italian 5% russian, these are the results it had for me for nearly 12 months in a row
on Feb 2nd it now says im 6% italian 0% russian and 16% france

it basically changed my whole identity :mjlol: so i wouldnt trust it at all.. how 1 day it says im something then the next day it says oh never mind you aint this at all... just a scam honestly

Noe enough DNA samples from the diaspora

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
We found out we had a long lost cousin from my older sister using ancestry.com
Only problem was that she was my aunt's best friend's daughter.
Yes my uncle cheated on my aunt with her best friend. When you match up the times he had both of them pregnant around the same time. My older cousin and her are around the same age only a couple of months apart

That side of the family refuses to speak to any of us anymore. They think we purposely went out of our way to destroy a happy home. Yet we were just happy to know we had another cousin.