And we're back.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
That investment group would have to be hella vetted. Coli could easily turn into Final Form JBO.
I wonder how many active members we have? It says we have 27,543. I know we have members who don't post anymore obviously. Let's say we have 20k members though. Imagine if we all invested just $20 bi-weekly. Could fukk around and buy a house every 2 weeks lol.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
8lpxz7.gif

KGlock

All Star
Daps
Some of yall acting like females with no hobbies. :russ:

I peeped it was prolly the servers and just shrugged it off and was like cool will just try tomorrow. Some of yall acting like it was down a week, now I'm just picturing some fools pressing f5/refresh repeatedly trying to get back on instead of just consuming your time with the thousands of other things to do in life besides the main activity you SHOULD be focused on which is making money.:mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of yall acting like females with no hobbies. :russ:

I peeped it was prolly the servers and just shrugged it off and was like cool will just try tomorrow. Some of yall acting like it was down a week, now I'm just picturing some fools pressing f5/refresh repeatedly trying to get back on instead of just consuming your time with the thousands of other things to do in life besides the main activity you SHOULD be focused on which is making money.:mjlol: