Andre 3000 - New Blue Sun (Discussion Thread)

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:
I don’t know why anyone is mad about this lol. The man gave us plenty of classics and is enjoying his life while he still has it. I hope it the most simplistic, stripped down, three note pre-samurai fight flute playing we’ve ever heard so we can see some legit meltdowns come Friday
I’ve been saying that the whole time lol. He gave us enough to live off of.. I don’t care if he don’t give us another verse. I’m just ready to see what he’s giving us and the fallout is going to definitely be hilarious :russ:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Listening to the NPR interview and glad to hear that some jazz heavy hitters are involved. It's not JUST flutes, it's instrumental, just no vocals.

His guitar solo on Sixteen worried me, him praising the Cudi Speeding Bullet album worried me, but if he has some professionals involved and he's clearly been playing flute, he might have the actual chops now and not just pseudo-expressive shyt

Anyways I'm trying to be optimistic lol

mag357

Superstar
Daps

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Listening to the NPR interview and glad to hear that some jazz heavy hitters are involved. It's not JUST flutes, it's instrumental, just no vocals.

His guitar solo on Sixteen worried me, him praising the Cudi Speeding Bullet album worried me, but if he has some professionals involved and he's clearly been playing flute, he might have the actual chops now and not just pseudo-expressive shyt

Anyways I'm trying to be optimistic lol
Sounds good then

Should get some good sample material :mjgrin: