Andre Ward working out in 50 cents Gym

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats a wack gym compared to the mayweather boxing club

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
That p*ssy ass negga finally got the balls to fight someone huh ?

Watch him call Floyd out. 50 gonna use Floyd to promote him. Watch

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
i forgot all about this gym, shyt is right off the strip by wanderli silva gym. it's still a work in progress though.
shyt looks like some back alley shyt, 50 has too much money for that.....

Shame Ward training is the only thing his fans can say about him recently, we'll see how he do in Nov though.....

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
andre needs to sign with golden boy

He will not sign with them because he knows they will throw good opponents at him and he will be called out by other fighters more. I have zero respect for him. ZERO. That punk ass bytch negga was calling out Floyd saying he wanna make a fight at 154, he has yet to fight someone at 154. At least fight a can, and fight a mid level guy like JCC or Maravilla to make your case, you punk ass bytch :pacspit:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
He will not sign with them because he knows they will throw good opponents at him and he will be called out by other fighters more. I have zero respect for him. ZERO. That punk ass bytch negga was calling out Floyd saying he wanna make a fight at 154, he has yet to fight someone at 154. At least fight a can, and fight a mid level guy like JCC or Maravilla to make your case, you punk ass bytch :pacspit:
Sergio aint no mid level guy breh..he's the man at 160..but I do agree with him fighing him though

All Star
Daps
People kill me with the Andre Ward hate. when they put the Super 6 tournament together, Ward was the biggest underdog.

He beats the favorites Kessler, Abraham, and Froch and now it's "he's never fought anybody". "Abraham's too small for 168". "He never left the States". "He drained Dawson".

The man cleaned out his division and yall got an excuse for every fight.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
People kill me with the Andre Ward hate. when they put the Super 6 tournament together, Ward was the biggest underdog.

He beats the favorites Kessler, Abraham, and Froch and now it's "he's never fought anybody". "Abraham's too small for 168". "He never left the States". "He drained Dawson".

Lets not act like his division wasnt filled with C and B level at best fighters, not to mention they were already shopworn when Ward got to them, plus that was like 3 years ago now the super 6 meant shyt

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What's next for him?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

I don't hate him but he's a punk ass bytch negga. He has so many good fights that he could have made. Negga is stupid. It's not like he caking like Floyd. Dude dead ass sitting out