Andre Ward working out in 50 cents Gym

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Sergio's coming out of his prime that's true...but until someone knocks him off he's the lineal champ....im sure whoever does do it will prolly face GGG next anyways
Are you gonna pretend that he aint get knocked off his last match by Murray, know matter how much I was rooting for him there he look like absolute shyt and was dropped, shyt I felt he was 15 seconds away from a career ending ko from Chavez, and the injury did end his career in a sense, excluding getting dropped:manny:

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Are you gonna pretend that he aint get knocked off his last match by Murray, know matter how much I was rooting for him there he look like absolute shyt and was dropped, shyt I felt he was 15 seconds away from a career ending ko from Chavez, and the injury did end his career in a sense, excluding getting dropped:manny:
He hasn't lost though b. Sure he looks like he's going to lose, but as breh said dude is the lineal champ. GGG hasn't beaten anyone. Macklin is easily his best win...and Sergio already beat him.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Ward would have prolly been better off rematching Froch overseas. He would have shut everyone up about the only fighting in his hometown shyt and he would have beaten a top opponent who's been on a roll lately, and got paid more. I understand that he already decisively beat that crude bird beak looking fukk, but why turn down easy money. It's not like Froch didn't earn himself a rematch.

If Ward were to lose or struggle in this upcoming fight his stock would definitely take a hit.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ward would have prolly been better off rematching Froch overseas. He would have shut everyone up about the only fighting in his hometown shyt and he would have beaten a top opponent who's been on a roll lately, and got paid more. I understand that he already decisively beat that crude bird beak looking fukk, but why turn down easy money. It's not like Froch didn't earn himself a rematch.

If Ward were to lose or struggle in this upcoming fight his stock would definitely take a hit.

I guess he was scared of getting robbed:manny:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I guess he was scared of getting robbed:manny:

I feel where you coming from, but you can get robbed just about anywhere now. The judges in the first fight had it too close. I think they had it like 7 rds to 5, when Froch really only won 3 rounds at best.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
The sad thing about it is that Sergio is gonna come back next year looking for a tune up fight which is ironic since his last tune up fight is what got him sidelined in the first place. :snoop:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Wake me up when when Sergio fights someone worth a damn:heh:

:childplease:

murray
chavez jr
macklin
barker
dzinziruk
paul williams x2
pavlik
cintron
margarito

now lets look at ggg

macklin
ishida
rosado
proska
ouma

and hes still fighting journeymen like curtis stevens :bryan:

:camby:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel where you coming from, but you can get robbed just about anywhere now. The judges in the first fight had it too close. I think they had it like 7 rds to 5, when Froch really only won 3 rounds at best.

true. you are right ward would have gotten more respect if he fought froch in uk. that was another huge payday.

I know he said he wants big fights.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

murray
chavez jr
macklin
barker
dzinziruk
paul williams x2
pavlik

cintron
margarito

now lets look at ggg

macklin
ishida
rosado
proska
ouma

and hes still fighting journeymen like curtis stevens :bryan:

:camby:
Who the fukk is these bums your posting:mindblown:

Only the bolded is worth entertaining

Chavez people said was a C class fighter who didnt open up and still landed 48% of his shots, not to mention he ended Sergio's career in a loss

Williams a blown up WW who got the shyt boxed out him by D class Quitana

Pavlik a shot post Bhop recovering alcoholic who put his china chinned ass on the canvas, and gave him all hell before the fluke cut winning between 4-6 rounds, some say he won. A Pavlik who when prime couldnt even win 1 round on a 40+ year old Bhop....

Margarito- Are you really posting one sided ass whippings like that added to his stock or something, yall funny why should I even bother:heh:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The sad thing about it is that Sergio is gonna come back next year looking for a tune up fight which is ironic since his last tune up fight is what got him sidelined in the first place. :snoop:
He pump faking, he dont want no problems with anyone of notice, he rather fight eurobums

I respect his hustle into fooling some gullible people, hopefully he continues to milk this injury shyt let his contract elapse and get that Floyd fight he wants.