Andrew Schulz: "Black Women Need To GET Some White Diick"

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really afraid of losing black women to some random 5'6 jew:mjlol::dead:

Thats cuz half the brehs posting on here are 5-6. You gotta love how these threads expose folk's insecurities. We hard on hoes all day in here, GMB all day in here, can recite Too Short lyrics all day in here, talk about eating off Tinder all day on here like Black women are buffet food to be had and wasted, etc..

And then one white comedian who shouldn't be taken seriously invites sisters for some dykk, and brehs in here all in their feelings. And it ain't got nothing to do with Black pride or self respect. It has everything to do with insecurity.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
"It's just comedy":mjpls:

I used to listen to the Brilliant Idiots every week but I stopped awhile back because Shultz is annoying and a piece of shyt. AKA a White NY.

He's always been :mjpls: when it came to black women but I don't really give a shyt. The weak ones will entertain this shyt and the ones who know whats up will keep it moving.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
He is the only thing holding Charlamegne back.

Basically ruined the podcast the brilliant idiots with his both blatant and undercover racist opinions. He is getting worse the harder Charla goes against racists.
Schultz has been stuck in the white supremacist closet for a minute. Tariq stayed putting his foot on his neck. Over the past two years all I've seen Schultz do is gradually tiptoe his way out of that closet with his opinions and stances.

And yeah I have noticed that the more explicitly anti-racist and anti-white supremacy that Charlamagne gets the more Schultzs strikes back with the racism.

I'm starting to see him like Ben Shapiro but only a better dresser.

Daps
Thats cuz half the brehs posting on here are 5-6. You gotta love how these threads expose folk's insecurities. We hard on hoes all day in here, GMB all day in here, can recite Too Short lyrics all day in here, talk about eating off Tinder all day on here like Black women are buffet food to be had and wasted, etc..

And then one white comedian who shouldn't be taken seriously invites sisters for some dykk, and brehs in here all in their feelings. And it ain't got nothing to do with Black pride or self respect. It has everything to do with insecurity.

What he said was stupid and racist folks calling it out.

No one worried bout losing no chick to him.

Stop

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I swear....either this year or next year Schultz is going to say or do something so goddamn racist and polarizing that Charlamagne is going to have no choice but to sever ties with him. It's only a matter of time now.

This is just another one if his unfunny comedy clips nothing to write home about.