Andy Reid Should Just Follow Kelce's Lead & Throw In The :damn: Towel: Chiefs @ Panthers Week 10 GT

Who Wins Today Matchup?

• Alex Smith and his ducks gone quack their way to victory

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Uncle Luke and the squad gone roar their way closer to .500

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
panthers-vs-chiefs.jpg

Its Week 10 and the Carolina Panthers are scratching and clawing their way back into the NFC playoff picture :flabbynsick: . Carolina is trying to emulate the Chiefs mid-season turn around from last year, as they try to make a surge for the post season after starting 2-5.

reid-and-rivera.jpg

The Panthers will have a hard time protecting the reigning MVP, as the Panthers are down to their 3rd Center on the depth chart and Oher is STILL out with a concussion. Unfortunately, On the other side of the ball Kansas City is getting their Allstar LB Justin Houston back from the PUP and he's expected to make an immediate impact and has a very respected Defense that's sure to give Cam a plenty of issues :sadcam:.

Carolina-Panthers-Kansas-City.jpg

:camsalute: #PantherPosse #CookOutGANG .....
We're One Step closer to .500. No Weeks Off, the squad gotta represent in the QC today! :camfocus:

@Killah Ray
@UserNameless
@No Sleep
@Frank Sabotka
@Relldaproblem
@distinguishedNOW
@Bishop_BP_Jakes
@young3000
@CBSkyline
@Jparker90
@Millions
@Carolina Slim
@Mook
@Consumed
@42 Monks
@Henry Orbit
@hyperman25
@Corey Matthews
@SireSiah#KWU
@Hiesenberg
@Darth Nubian
@Rigby.
@BlackLightning
@Ultima
@Azik
@Real
@IGSaint12
@Outlaw
@BossMobb
@Leezy337

Last edited:

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
f93940556db3c743f1295c593f649236.png
Ain't no missing the playoffs bihh

We bouta make a statement never doubt Killa Cam ...

Not even gonna flex I was thinking draft and number 1 pick Killa, TD and Luke Ness Monster was like :stopitslime:

Today we put the NFL on notice Squad officially back and #4peat still on deck fukk Atlanta
9589fbb5621946adc606cb29aee52891.png
#GangGang

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
If Cam stays inconsistent I can see Peters picking off a throw or two. I think this Chiefs D is too solid and should be an easy win. If I was thinking I'd have tried to go to this game.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
If Cam stays inconsistent I can see Peters picking off a throw or two. I think this Chiefs D is too solid and should be an easy win. If I was thinking I'd have tried to go to this game.

u mean if cam and the oline....his accuracy drops when under pressure(like most qbs)