Andy Reid Should Just Follow Kelce's Lead & Throw In The :damn: Towel: Chiefs @ Panthers Week 10 GT

Who Wins Today Matchup?

• Alex Smith and his ducks gone quack their way to victory

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Uncle Luke and the squad gone roar their way closer to .500

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
naw Houston out and maclin too. @Morose Zeitgeist
Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Feeling a lil better about this game now brehs.

With that said, Shula better not bullshyt out there. :ufdup:
Dont be cute, just get the dub
Defense keep putting in the same work we did the last 2 weeks and we got this.
:camsalute6:

:UncleLuke:
:Riverboat1:

:KillaUMad:fukk Flabby Ice

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
stop the pass rush and stop the run....gameplan today to win.:ehh:

and please don't fumble or throw int....chiefs have the highest number of takeaways.:damn:

Yeah but if we can get Smith (who has been sacked alot this season) then we may be able to spark some fukkery and get it in,

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Jay-Z-clapping-whew.gif

Feeling a lil better about this game now brehs.

With that said, Shula better not bullshyt out there. :ufdup:
Dont be cute, just get the dub
Defense keep putting in the same work we did the last 2 weeks and we got this.
:camsalute6:

:UncleLuke:
:Riverboat1:

:KillaUMad:fukk Flabby Ice

smith don't throw the deep ball anyways...just gotta watch out for tha tightend(kelce).....hopefully luke can get him thrown out the game early by getting under his skin....dude is a hot head.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Keeping cam upright and giving him time will be key as well as protecting the ball..

Feed Stewart, KB and Olsen early and often

I would also like to see Cam use his legs if he sees a hole or potential big chain moving gain

Just read that Ryan is out again til Thursday vs NO

Panthers Pro Bowl center Ryan Kalil (shoulder) will be inactive today. Gino Gradkowski (knee) will start with Chris Scott the backup. Kalil worked out with the trainer early today but the Panthers want to hold him out until Thursday's game against New Orleans.

Oline could struggle again against this front 7 glad they missing Houston

Panthers inactives: C Ryan Kalil, OT Michael Oher, S Colin Jones, TE Chris Manhertz, LB Shaq Thompson, DT Kyle Love, RB Cameron Artis-Payne.

The defense should give Smith fits I think this the game KK Short shows out he's showed signs the pass few weeks

TD/Luke keep being our MVPs y'all boys the truth

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
u mean if cam and the oline....his accuracy drops when under pressure(like most qbs)
He's been plenty inaccurate even while not under pressure at times. I watch damn near every Panthers game can Cam is far from blameless in their early struggles.

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
He's been plenty inaccurate even while not under pressure at times. I watch damn near every Panthers game can Cam is far from blameless in their early struggles.
He's made some bad rushed throws and been dealing with injuries no doubt but he's kept us in more games than he's lost us our kicker and defense especially been ass from start up til Arizona game

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
Exactly and Cam need to get out the pocket and run if nobody's open this Oline could get him killed just saw who starting kalil out again

I know but I can tell he don't wanna run no more like that....he okay with scrambling to make time tho.

nikka tired of taking them hits that's gonna shorten his career.(like mcnair) plus the refs don't protect him while he in the pocket.

but yeah he gotta slide or dive real quick to protect him self.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps

which is why I said cam AND the oline.

both are at fault, no one is gonna debate that. cam cant be pressured/sacked 9 times in a row then throw from a clean pocket cause he don't trust the pocket. hes a rhythm passer with inconsistent foot mechanics.

no qb does well constantly under pressure that's why de is so expensive.