Angela Getting Hate On Social Media After The Power Finale. Had To Disable Comments On Instagram!.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:russ: Trust me I was a big Arrow fan before Felicity fukked that up but I know the difference between a character and a person IRL... :mjpls:

They'll get over it...:beli:

Daps
wait, are these samples of the comments that made her quit social media? :patrice: they're directed at the character...i was expecting personal attacks against her, especially since she's really put herself out there by being naked in so many scenes
Sounds like she the one that cant seperate art and real life. Im sure when angela was getting positive remarks she ate that shyt like beans and rice
The twitter people shytting on the character Angela, not the actress Loren.
Seems like she is insecure as hell about that pay check drying up and trying to make herself a victim.

Y'all sound like y'all new yo the internet. :patrice:

Her comments are disabled now so of course any they're talking about the character in their own personal tweets. No one knows this chicks real name. But I'm sure when those comments were enabled they w were flooding her pics, even random pics on her TL like this...

...with comments like "fukk you bytch" "why yo hoe ass do that to ghost" "fukk you and your wrinkled ass auntie you dirty spic whore, i hope both y'all die". Etc. Etc. That's commonplace on social media, people don't give a shyt and take jokes too far. And I can't fault her for being offended by that and shutting down her comments.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Y'all sound like y'all new yo the internet. :patrice:

Her comments are disabled now so of course any they're talking about the character in their own personal tweets. No one knows this chicks real name. But I'm sure when those comments were enabled they w were flooding her pics, even random pics on her TL like this...

...with comments like "fukk you bytch" "why yo hoe ass do that to ghost" "fukk you and your wrinkled ass auntie you dirty spic whore, i hope both y'all die". Etc. Etc. That's commonplace on social media, people don't give a shyt and take jokes too far. And I can't fault her for being offended by that and shutting down her comments.

Again they are talking about her character, which is why these people say Angela and not her real name.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
She's always been a bit too defensive of her character and I've found that hilarious and somewhat strange. I hate her character too, but I guess it just means she did a great job. Holly is gone so she's the new target.

It reminds me of when some women used to physically attack Danny Glover because of his role in the Color Purple. There are folks who can't separate fiction from reality.

Daps
Again they are talking about her character, which is why these people say Angela and not her real name.

Again, are you new to the internet? When people do this in the actor's comments, they typically don't say the character's name. They don't say the actor's name either. It's just comments like "fukk you bytch"

Obviously the tweets from random people were about the character. The article connected the tweets to the comments that offended the actress, but in reality there's no connection between the two.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
u nikkas caping for the fans dissing her are clearly misinformed, while the tweets that this thread displays show people dissing her character and not her personally, her ig was being attacked by people dissing her personally and calling her all types of shyt which is why she had to disable the comments in the first place.. and most of them didnt say "angie" or "your character"

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Again, are you new to the internet? When people do this in the actor's comments, they typically don't say the character's name. They don't say the actor's name either. It's just comments like "fukk you bytch"

Obviously the tweets from random people were about the character. The article connected the tweets to the comments that offended the actress, but in reality there's no connection between the two.

If they don't have evidence of what they are implying, I don't buy it.
LIke I said sounds like some hyper sensitive bullshyt from a actor mad/scared that people are lobbying for her to lose work.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
u nikkas caping for the fans dissing her are clearly misinformed, while the tweets that this thread displays show people dissing her character and not her personally, her ig was being attacked by people dissing her personally and calling her all types of shyt which is why she had to disable the comments in the first place.. and most of them didnt say "angie" or "your character"
I can only go by the evidence presented and if the comments are saying fukk Angela and she's wack for what she did to ghost, then that's pretty par for the course. If she wants to seperate Angela from pics with her abuela, it's time to do seperate "pr" and personal profiles.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
If they don't have evidence of what they are implying, I don't buy it.
LIke I said sounds like some hyper sensitive bullshyt from a actor mad/scared that people are lobbying for her to lose work.
:camby:I seen the comments myself I have no reason to cape for her if she was lying, theres no evidence because her comment section has been disabled but it was all there

but I guess since u aint see shyt it aint shyt like ghost would say:mjpls:
I can only go by the evidence presented and if the comments are saying fukk Angela and she's wack for what she did to ghost, then that's pretty par for the course. If she wants to separate Angela from pics with her abuela, it's time to do seperate "pr" and personal profiles.
she shouldnt have to make a whole new ig just to get away from death threats she receives over a character

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
wait, are these samples of the comments that made her quit social media? :patrice: they're directed at the character...i was expecting personal attacks against her, especially since she's really put herself out there by being naked in so many scenes

exactly. I thought they were talking about her the real person

get off the show :camby: