Angela Getting Hate On Social Media After The Power Finale. Had To Disable Comments On Instagram!.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Sad that fans get personal when it comes to a TV/movie characters that they attack the actor playing them. Regardless if they're talking about the character, don't go to the actor's account are start @'ing them about the character. Actors sensitive b.

Also Power was awful in the last three episodes.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Sad that fans get personal when it comes to a TV/movie characters that they attack the actor playing them. Regardless if they're talking about the character, don't go to the actor's account are start @'ing them about the character. Actors sensitive b.

Also Power was awful in the last three episodes.
Highly disagree.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't understand the concept of having conversations under someone's picture or even leaving negative comments on ig over something that's fictional :francis: if an actor is making you hate them that's their job, that's like when people were yelling at the kid that played joeffrey on got :snoop:

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Yet the wish washy ass baby momma can stay tho right? one episode she want him dead, Next she need him. This show is garbage now....

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Yet the wish washy ass baby momma can stay tho right? one episode she want him dead, Next she need him. This show is garbage now....

Shows gabbage

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they might be attacking the character, but when you say 'i should kill her my damn self'...what the fukk is the implication? you cant go to the world of power :dead: