Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
High school of the dead was that good?

I started and its cool.

OPM needs to come back asap

Claymore too

All the Magi shyt on Netflix

I like the idea of zombie apocalypses plus the way it All started out in a school was dope, it's 8/10 imo in entertainment, the Fan service does nothing for me though i don't get off to that type of shyt :dame:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Grappler Baki. The rawest fight scenes of all time.

It's only a manga right now but keep the name Kengan Ashua in mind it's about to become an anime and the main in that is reminiscent of Baki. Series got a bunch crazy fighting muhfukkas in it too. I can't wait to watch that shyt.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
kenshin. they need to finish it up like fullmetal with the proper arc
Actually disagree and it's in my fav 10 all time, I felt by the end they accomplished everything

Obviously this thread was made for HXH 2011, the last episode is literally a tease for brand new arc

Champloo as well

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Actually disagree and it's in my fav 10 all time, I felt by the end they accomplished everything

Obviously this thread was made for HXH 2011, the last episode is literally a tease for brand new arc

Champloo as well

the mangas ending is much better than the shyt we got. and seeing the 4 beasts battle would be dope as hell

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hunter x Hunter

No Game No Life

Highschool of the dead

CLAYMORE

Saint Seiya Lost Canvas

Deadman wonderland

Prison School

Danmachi (bell version)

Keijo!!!!

Seraph Of The End

Shokugeki No Soma

Terra Formars (if the production is the same as season 1 and not the season 2 BS)

GATE !!!!!!!

If they can give me this
Just finished Seraph of the end as well

It's like they have one hit anime season then don't even bother or move on to other shyt randomly

peppe

Superstar
Daps
yeah man studios are sitting on gold, so many titles that are guaranteed successes but it did it's job cranked up the booksales and then it's like :yeshrug:

The biggest rape feeling I had was watching Saint Seiya Lost Canvas the production is out of this world good and then they just said you know what FUKK YA'LL.

CLAYMORE needs to be redone because of the bullshyt ending they gave it :hhh:

If I was millionaire I would go to japan and be like, you gonna make a sequel or nah :birdman:

As for HxH, they really did bless us with some epic moments, the OST is also :banderas: