anne heche dead at 53

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
(source is first one showing up in google)

Heche's close friend, Nancy Davis, announced her death on Friday in a touching Instagram tribute: "Heaven has a new Angel. My loving, kind, fun, endearing and beautiful friend @anneheche went to heaven.

"I will miss her terribly and cherish all the beautiful memories we have shared. Anne was always the kindest, most thoughtful person who always brought out the best in me.

"She was so supportive with anything she could do to help @racetoerasems and would always say yes when she knew she could contribute something with her time, talent and creative genius to help find a cure for MS.

"My heart is broken 💔💔💔#heavenhasanewangel #heavenhasanotherangel😇."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowb...h-ellen-degeneres-accident-hospitalized-fire/
A rep for the actress told TMZ on Monday that Heche had slipped into a coma following the August 5 crash.

"Shortly after the accident, Anne Heche became unconscious, slipping into a coma and is in critical condition," the rep said.

"She has a significant pulmonary injury requiring mechanical ventilation and burns that require surgical intervention."

The rep also told PEOPLE: "She is in a coma and has not regained consciousness since shortly after the accident."

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup: She should have put Michael's name on the donor list

Nah I'm joking rest in peace

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
I can't feel any sympathy for her. You get fukked up and get behind the wheel then yeah, you can very well kill yourself. Maybe that's what she wanted. And not only did she show no regard for her own life, she didn't show any regard for anyone else's and could have easily killed the woman whose house she destroyed.